Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Fall

[0:03] (Marisa) Well, there’s a third warning to keep out
So, what do you think that that was all about?
(Reimu) Who cares? Now time for the main event! I’ll beat them all
But first there’s this gigantic waterfall

[0:27] (Marisa) Hey, here come fairies again!
(Reimu) Well, it’s not a big deal. Fly past them
(Marisa) Oh, bad idea! That attack is too dense
That’s an impressive offense

[0:50] (Reimu) This would be much easier if there weren’t so much in the way
There’s too many enemies. This is annoying. I’m going up today!

-Momiji enters-
[1:02] (Momiji) Alright human, if you say so. Just know that I’ll stop you here
(Reimu) Not someone else! Will you people get it? Do not interfere!

[1:14] (Momiji) I will dissuade all intruders. There are Tengu lands ahead
(Marisa) We’re really not interested

-Momiji defeated-
[1:26] (Momiji) Ga, better go report this. We need to go and get reinforcements
-Momiji leaves-
(Marisa) Hey, the Tengu ran away (Reimu) Fine. We don’t have time to play

[1:50] So where do you think we are? I don’t recognize these waterfalls
I don’t want to waste time shooting all these fairies. Let’s just ignore them all

[2:01] (Marisa) I don’t think it’ll be that easy. They’re rushing us to attack
And… shooting up? That’s just kinda stupid. That’s up with that?
(Reimu) I don’t think they planned to do so, but it’s blocking our escape
Fly right past it- (Marisa) Nope, too late

[2:24] All these freakin’ fairies like to shoot a lot, I guess
Front and behind, shots are everywhere now. This is such a mess
(Reimu) Is that some kind of bat? What in the world’s going on up here?
(Marisa) I’ve got no clue. Shoot the rest!

-Aya enters-
[2:48] (Aya) Huh, I guess she was right. Momiji said it was you
So then you guys, can you tell me what you are trying to do?
(Marisa) Oh hey, Aya. How’ve you been? You live up ahead here, right?
Well, anyway, help us fight!
-Girls are fighting-

[3:18] Anyway, we need to head on out
(Aya) Actually, I was sent to kick you out now
And anyway, what brings you two all the way to the Youkai Mountain?
(Reimu) I need to beat up a god (Aya) So that’s what it’s about

[3:41] Lately, she’s been causing trouble
If it were up to me, I’d let you go
But if she gets out of hand
We planned to go beat her, you know

[4:04] (Reimu) Oh, come on! We made it here!
So take us there immediately!
(Aya) Sorry, but I can’t let you in without a fight
So I’ll make it easy

[4:16] And I’d still have to keep you away from some areas, so… sorry
(Reimu) Oh, is that so? (Aya) So if I start shooting, move away from me
(Marisa) That game’s really too annoying. What if I plan to take off?
(Aya) Then I’ll use [Peerless Wind God]
-too many shots later-

[4:40] So, let’s take this up that way
-Aya leaves-
(Reimu) Why do we have to do this? It’s a pain
(Marisa) Well it’s because we can’t keep up with her
We could run if we’re faster

-up ahead-
[5:04] (Momiji) Aya, what are you doing? You’re supposed to chase them far away
(Aya) Well, I was thinking that they could solve that god problem
I’m sure they’ll be okay

[5:15] (Momiji) That’s not the point and you know it. You can’t lead them home, you know
(Aya) Hey, don’t worry. Why don’t you go back to your usual patrol?
(Reimu) Please tell me you made her give up. We’re not going back today
Now then Aya, show the way

[5:39] (Aya) I said I can’t do that. I’ve got orders here, you know
But I’ll show you all the places up here where you cannot go
So come at me seriously, and I will make it easy enough
Then we’ll see where we end up

[6:03] (Marisa) I’m all for a challenge, but this is a giant pain
(Aya) Having a group means that sometimes you don’t have things go your way
(Marisa) Well you could just go forfeit (Aya) Hey, I’d lose all my respect
Just play along with my game

No comments:

Post a Comment