Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Youkai Mountain ~ Mysterious Mountain

[0:17] (Aya) Right, you guys can’t go that way.
That’s where the White Wolf Tengu stay
Yeah, I can’t let you two in
Really, [Crossroads of Heaven]!

[0:25] Like I said, spellcards mean “Keep Out’”
You guys can’t do as you please
Oh, don’t go off that way
[Wind God Hidden in Tree Leaves]

[0:34] … Hey now, that is just uncalled for. Just keep going
I am showing you the way to go
Well I guess you could do this on your own, maybe
But now, you two are really too slow

[0:50] Alright then, you can’t be going that way. I am serious. It is all for your own protection
My boss won’t take it easy if you go. [Mountain God Procession]
No, no matter what you do, I can guarantee you that you won’t really stand a chance
What, don’t believe me? Then believe this. [Illusionary Dominance]!

-leaving Tengu territory-
[1:31] Well, we’re finally out of there. So, how are you guys holding up?
Hey, I wasn’t lying back there! That wasn’t tough
We usually go much faster. That much should have been more than fine
Hey, I said don’t go that way! I mean it now, [Blockade Sign]!

[1:48] Well then, that god put her shrine up that way, okay?
It’s right next to a gigantic lake
-Reimu and Marisa leave, Momiji enters-
Yeah, yeah, I’ll go see what happens to them
(Momiji) Well, we’re ordered to observe and wait

-Nitori and other kappa enter-
[2:06] (Aya) So then Kappa, are you here for that reason?
Knowing them, this fight of theirs will be something that’s rather fun
Oh, you’re here to keep yourself updated?
I’m sure you’ll see that Reimu has won

[2:17] Hey, get my camera for this. There’s no way I will miss
A shrine maiden against a god
I mean, who would have guessed? It’s a weird kind of match
Really, what are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment