Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Aya – Wind God Girl

[0:19] (Aya) Well, is that it? Is that everyone you’ve got on your list?
(Marisa) No, not quite yet. There is still someone else that we have missed
(Aya) Alright, let’s go. Do you know where this person might now be?
(Marisa) That’s real easy. She is the tengu that’s in front of me

[0:42] (Aya) Oh, is that so? Well you have to know that I’m not gonna just give it to you
(Marisa) Well, I figured, but I wanna see what you can do
(Aya) You want speed? Well, time to show off. Just try to keep up. The button is on the top left
(Marisa) I win if it’s not blurry. So are you all set? … Go!

[1:21] (Aya) Hey, keep up. You’re moving too slow! Don’t you know I’m the fastest one in Gensokyo?
(Marisa) It’s not about your speed: Danmaku’s all about power!
(Aya) Wanna show me that? (Marisa) It’ll be my pleasure!

[1:44] Get ready then! [Light Blast: Shoot the Moon]! You’ll have to dodge these if you want to move
(Aya) That’s pretty good, but I don’t see how that’s gonna help you snap a good shot of me!
(Marisa) After that is [Illusion Star]. Wherever you are, you’re gonna have to move out
And so, there’s nowhere to go. You will have to flee

[2:10] (Aya) So that’s your plan? You seem to forget that a back shot’s not good for very much
I guess you lose. Hey, wait a sec. Where’s my camera?
(Marisa) It’s over there. See that minion type? It just took a shot when you zoomed away
Now let’s go see what it had got. Maybe I won this one contest, da~ze
Here we go. The moment of truth. Let’s open her up (Aya) Just push down on the lower hood
(Marisa) And your face is in focus! The picture is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment