Friday, February 27, 2015

Beautiful Nature Sight (4)

[0:08] (Alice) Ah, I see. So an earthquake had occurred
(Reimu) News moves fast. So I guess you heard?
(Alice) No, I knew hail and clouds pointed it out
(Reimu) Hail and Clouds? What are you talking about?

-weather change: hail-
[0:24] (Alice) Here it is. The hail’s falling everywhere
(Reimu) What the hell?! It was sunny here!
If you knew, then you should have warned me then
Cleaning this up is really a big problem

[0:40] (Alice) I investigated, but it came too soon
(Reimu) I’ve got no place to live! What else can I do?
(Alice) We think that this is all a big incident
(Reimu) That’s so? Well here comes punishment!
-pointless fight-

[1:02] (Alice) Hold your fire! I am not the one you see
(Reimu) Is that so? Well then, help me clean
Isn’t that why you brought all those dolls here?
(Alice) Marisa told me to. Now I see

[1:18] (Reimu) This is bad. Your dolls can’t lift the rubble
Someone is asking for trouble
(Alice) Sorry, but this is all my dolls can do
Anyway, I came out here to hire you

[1:34] (Reimu) Yeah, I figured that much. So, got any leads?
(Alice) All I know is that the weather keeps on changing
The sky seems to be following certain people
(Reimu) It sounds like it’s that god, Kanako

No comments:

Post a Comment