Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Youkai Modern Colony

[0:20] (Aya) Come on, it’s only some water here
Don’t tell me you give up now, it’s just a tiny swim
(Hatate) That’s why my power’s better. I can take pictures without going all the way in

-With the Kappa-

[0:33] (Aya) Aya. I’m here to see Nitori
(Kappa) And her?
(Aya) My assistant. She’ll be coming with me
(Hatate) Assistant! As if! I will be coming in to get my hands on her new story

-inside-

[0:46] (Nitori) Aya. Come in!... I don’t think I’ve seen you before
(Aya) Just ignore her. So then, you invited me here for a tour?

[1:00] (Nitori) Oh, right. This way. By the way, do you want a snack?
(Hatate) Well, if you don’t mind, yes
(Nitori) Alright then, I will be right back

[1:12] (Aya) You’re too naïve.
(Hatate) Unlike you, the Kappa’s polite
(Aya) Only after you pay
(Hatate) Wait a second…
(Nitori) Well, Aya’s right

[2:17] (Aya) So, what’s this then?
(Nitori) Oh, my secret weapon. Don’t ask
By the way, I noticed that your phone needs a new case and screen glass
(Hatate) For a price, right?
(Nitori) Naturally, there will be a fee
But with my new upgrades, you will never have to worry!

[2:44] (Hatate) Well, you can see how the future grows as we speak
Tell me Aya, when will you trade in that worthless antique?



No comments:

Post a Comment