Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Let’s Live in a Lovely Cemetery

-Behind the temple-

[0:00] (Marisa) Wait, where’d Youmu go?
(Sanae) She said she’d go and scout the route ahead
(Reimu) So, what did you mean when you said this “Zombie”’s already dead?

[0:11] (Marisa) Well, Orin had to come and see her
She was called to be a translator
This girl was a corpse, and no one knew what she wanted
It seems like she wants to guard the cemetery. Interested?

[0:42] (Sanae) Well, who wouldn’t be? Zombies are big Outside in books and games
(Marisa) I heard she can’t talk. With no brains, she seems like she would be lame
(Reimu) Guard this place from what? Hang on, Youmu’s ghost thing is over there
(Youmu) So, you ambushed me?
(Kogasa) If I see humans, then they get a scare!

[1:09] (Reimu) Oh, it’s you
(Sanae) Hello, miss Kogasa
Were you the one who was just fighting?
(Kogasa) Hey everyone. Did you mean that girl?
Well, I’m glad you came
I’ve been fighting her up to now
But I keep timing out

[1:37] (Marisa) Huh. Sounds interesting. So what kind of person is in our way?
(Kogasa) I don’t really know. I’ve never seen that girl before today
So, can you beat her?
(Sanae) I see, it’s a quarrel between Youkai
But you remember you’re both our enemies…
(Kogasa) That’s right! Surprise!


[2:04] (Youmu) Umm… come again? I’m afraid that I may not understand
(Kogasa) I’m a true monster! My hobby is to scare you humans

[2:17] (Marisa) Here we go. Youmu’s explanation…
(Youmu) Well you see, I am a half-phantom
(Kogasa) So? I gotta see if you are still tougher than me!
(Youmu) If that’s the case, let’s end this battle quickly. Now! [Slash of Eternity]!

[2:46] (Kogasa) That crazy power… you’re not human after all, are you?
Well, you said that. I better not underestimate you two
(Youmu) *sigh* Not again. I should inform you that this wisp is me
(Sanae) Huh? Is that so?
(Marisa) Yea, everyone screws that up. Seriously

[3:12] (Youmu) Anyway, do you wish to fight on?
(Kogasa) No, I lost. I would become a ghost
(Youmu) Ah, I wouldn’t recommend that.
(Marisa) Hah, you never change
(Sanae) Hey Reimu, don’t you think Youmu’s now acting quite strange?

[3:40] (Youmu) Well, show us the way to the person who fought you earlier
(Kogasa) Umm, she’s over there… behind you
(Yoshika) Don’t you come any closerrrrrr…
You cannot come near the mausoleum while I still can move
(Marisa) Hey, I think you’re lost. There are no buildings anywhere near you

[4:08] (Neutral) Left here long ago, a lost thing that slipped into Gensokyo
What lay sealed within? The place where all the divine spirits go

[4:22] (Yoshika) Oh, hang on. Let me go to my spot

(Marisa) See? I said that she had some brain-rot!

No comments:

Post a Comment