Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (5)

[0:06] (Reimu) Right, I warned you guys that I would kick you out if you came back
(Unzan) What are you talking about?
(Ichirin) Huh?
(Reimu) Enough. You have earned my wrath!

[0:14] (Unzan) Wait, hold your fire! I command you to desist!
(Reimu) The Nyuudou has never talked. Gods, you are bad at this

[0:23] What do you guys want? Wait, I don’t really care
I have other jobs, so scram! Get out of here!

[0:33] (Ichirin?) Sorry, can’t do that. We’re here with a warning
(Reimu) If that’s what you want, then I’ll have to get mean

-fighting, Tanuki defeated-

[1:00] Stop wasting my time! I beat you, so get lost
Better yet, you should go back and warn your boss
(Tanuki 1) Well, we can’t do that. It’s kind of important
(Reimu) Well, I’m too busy with a real incident

[1:18] Now I think of it, you guys can help me out
Once I’m done, I’ll hear what all this is about
Get those 3 noisy ghosts, those 3 Prismrivers
Looks like I might need that trumpet-girl’s power

-meanwhile-

[1:36] (Suika) Heya Yukari, what are you guys watching?
(Yukari) Some good old fashioned Hakurei strong-arming

[1:50] (Reimu) Crap, I just realized I don’t have a way to control those 3
If I brought them to the village then no one would trust me
Maybe I’ll chase them into the village from here?
Or I could convince them that it would be good to play there
If that doesn’t work, it could be a spirit
I should make some more Ofuda to seal it
Where would be the source? Maybe near Kosuzu?
This is such a pain
(Aya) Heads up, a new issue!

[2:44] (Reimu) Stupid Tanuki… it’s starting to make sense
I just can’t believe anyone is that dense
Do those idiots want me to take them out?

I don’t even care what this is all about

No comments:

Post a Comment