Sunday, May 12, 2013

Notice


Sometimes I have to wonder if its selectivity
Or if reality takes from my thoughts
The things I will notice, the things I observe
Is it random, or connected dots?

For instance, I found my Touhou files today
And soon after a group post was made
A feature for fans, an attention demand
On what games others have played

When my complaints have turned on the nature of customers
Sudden sympathizers appeared
Though there was no former problem, an issue was made
A coincidence that I found to be weird

When I picked up my gameboy and started Pokemon
Posts of “Nostalgia” were quickly shown
Of others of some thought, or others newly bought
With each occurrence, my suspicion has grown.

So tell me then, is this all in my head?
Or has the world become attuned to my mind?
Am I simply picking up on items of new interest?
Or is the world responding to my whims in kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment