Sunday, March 15, 2015

Broken Moon (8)

[0:08] (Suika) Mountain climbing, this is really nostalgic. Hey Tengu, let’s go and drink for a bit
(Aya) Aaya! What is an oni doing here? (Suika) I came here to make something crystal clear

[0:24] All you guys are slacking too much. Do your job
You have to scare all of the humans off
(Aya) Times have changed, It’s better to get subscriptions
And we don’t let just anybody in

[0:39] Anyway, what are you doing all the way up here?
(Suika) Even I exercise every once in a while
(Aya) Whenever you come here, everyone here goes crazy
I’d be glad if you kept it low key

[0:53] (Suika) It’s not like I plan to move back. That god’s got it well in hand
But you need to do more to scare humans. Understand?
If not, I’ll come around and make you drink until you drop
With those guys up on the mountaintop

[1:09] (Suika) Now that’s over, join me for a drink! (Aya) I can’t. I’m still on the job
We are doubling the guard, since today is kinda off
(Suika) Oh, you mean the weather? That stuff is child’s play
(Aya) But still I got kicked out anyway…

[1:46] (Suika) Alright, who has figured out the weather then?
(Aya) The exterminators went to heaven
By the way, I have to ask that you leave soon
(Suika) If you ask me like that, I won’t listen

[2:03] (Aya) It’s an honor thing, but still I got kicked out
This tempest blew everyone’s stuff around
“Hey Aya, go and guard the bridge for today”
(Suika) Why don’t you guys throw all that stuff away?

[2:17] (Aya) No, we can’t do that. Anyway, I’m supposed to fight you now
(Suika) Well it sucks to be you (Aya) Yeah, I know. Only one round
And I have your word that you are going to the sky?
(Suika) Don’t you know that the Oni never lie?

-OHKO-

[2:32] Alright then, you lost. I’m going to continue to heaven
(Aya) Alright then, back to work. Don’t let them see you again
I don’t want them to say that I’m not doing my job
(Suika) Alright, time for a celebration

[2:47] (Aya) If she ever came back here to stay, it’d cause pandemonium
I think I had forgotten how hard she could hit someone
And I guess that we should start scaring humans soon
Before she tries to destroy the moon

Timeline
Follow Suika
Follow Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment