Friday, December 9, 2016

Futatsuiwa from Sado (8)

-Ichirin enters, Youkai parade appears-
[0:30] (Youkai 1) Hey, slow down! Can't you see that the parade's crossing the bridge here already?
(Ichirin) Oh, my apologies! I was trying to find someone quickly
(Youkai 1) Nevermind that! Come and have a drink! When's the last time you two just laid back and relaxed?
(Ichirin) Sorry, but I must go. Right now I've got to find someone fast

-Youkai parade disappears. Youkai parade appears-

[1:15] Strange, yet another group? I suppose the paper mentioned activities
(Youkai 2) Hey, it's a Buddhist monk! Come join the festivities!
(Ichirin) Sorry, but I should go. I am looking for someone right now
So you happen to know Byakuren?
(Youkai 2) Oh, you mean your head priest? Well, I think she headed over there
(Ichirin) Thank you for your help. Alright then, take care

-Youkai parade disappears-

[2:31] Maybe I missed something? Doesn't look like anyone has travelled this way
(?) Well, I suppose that depends. Did you seek an empty place to pray?
(Ichirin) Not really. I'm looking for someone. I was told she headed this way from a parade
(Mamizou) Do you mean Byakuren? Sorry, you've gone the wrong way

[3:15] (Ichirin) Mamizou, so you're here. I won't let you get away with this
(Mamizou) Oh, the direct approach? Well, let's get down to business!
Now the audience is here. Let the festivities now begin
(Ichirin) You will cease this prank as soon as we win!
(Youkai 1) Hey, did you see the boss? There was someone she should know about

(Youkai 2) Do you mean that monk? She can take her out

No comments:

Post a Comment