Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blue

The color blue, a basic shade
The color I choose to favor
An unconscious decision to always choose blue
Is an inherent part of my behavior

I oft wear blue in any weather
I prefer it in any form
Blue shirts and shorts on hot summer days
Blue flannel pants to keep me warm

Blue is the team I prefer to join
Blue text is where I default
And yes it is true, if a load screen is blue
I don’t mind is the progress will halt

A blue shades my dreams, and colors my thoughts
To me, joy is a pale light blue
Eiffel 65 is blue, and I guess I am too
(Though it’s not the same for all in my sight)

My music is blue, with prominent twin tails
And blue oft burns bright on my screen
I’ll always argue for this shade till I’m blue

Though I’m just blue, if you know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment