Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea

-Scarlet Devil Mansion-

[0:10] (Cirno) Hey, where is that big Daidarabotchi?
(Meiling) Huh? Oh, just a fairy
(Cirno) If you’re hiding it, then I will beat you!
There’s no way that I will lose!
No one will tame it when they’re fighting against me!

[0:30] (Meiling) A frontal charge? How arrogant of her
I will not let you pass!
(Cirno) [Icicle Fall]!
(Meiling) Something is not normal. That could do some damage
Is she really just a fairy with that attack?

[0:49] (Cirno) Come on! Stop dodging me!
(Meiling) She’s making the ground here too icy…
Alright, that is far enough!
There’s no time to take it easy!

[1:08] I’ll finish this quick! Here comes my [Water Taichi Fist]!
(Cirno) Heh, sorry, but I’m gonna freeze that easily!
Water’s too easy, so there’s no point in acting so brave
(Meiling) Oh, is that so? In that case, here’s a [Fragrant Wave]!

[1:36] So then tell me, what’s “Daidarabotchi”?
(Cirno) Big and legendary!
If I find it and tame it, I’ll be the strongest one ever!
(Meiling) (Shadow? It sounds like a god of Calamity!)

[1:57] (Cirno) So tell me where you’re hiding the shadow
(Meiling) Where did that miko go?
To the mountain?... I also saw Reimu head over out that way
(Cirno) Up on the mountain? Well that will work okay!

-Cirno exits-

[2:15] (Meiling) Wait, where did that fairy go?
As I thought, she wasn’t so normal. I’ll ask Miss Patchouli
I should prevent the calamity

-near the hot springs-

[2:35] (Cirno) I can see the shadow! There’s more of that annoying steam!
Legendary Daidarabotchi, just wait there for me!
(Marisa) Oh hey Reimu, I thought you would have flown over the hole
(Reimu) Oh, shut up. So what’s the deal with that dumb ice fairy?

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment