Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tomboyish Girl in Love

-Misty Lake-

[0:00] (Cirno) What was that? A giant Daidarabotchi?
Something like that’s legendary!
If I can tame it, then nothing out there
Deserves to scare me-

-Sanae enters-

[0:10] (Sanae) Ah, hello there! Miss Ice Fairy, did you see a big shadow?
I followed it, but it just disappeared
(Cirno) When big things leave, small things come out. Like weaklings!
I haven’t seen a Daidarabotchi!

[0:20] (Sanae) Well that’s too strange. Did I say something like that?
I’m looking for a big-… well, never mind
(Cirno) Oh, a secret? You’re not keeping it from me
No one will take my prize away from me!
(Sanae) You’re acting too suspiciously!

[0:34] (Cirno) I’ve been found out! Then I will silence you!
(Sanae) Well, what did Marisa tell me to do?
Oh, right! Fairies are weak, so spellcards don’t come into play
I’ll exterminate you and be on my way!

[0:44] (Cirno) Don’t call me weak! I’m better than them all!
Here, have a taste of my [Icicle Fall]!
(Sanae) Wait, what? A spellcard from a fairy? She never said that
(Cirno) You’re another weakling human! Ha, take that!
(Sanae) Did all the fairies get stronger than the last time?
(Cirno) Hey weakling, you’re falling behind!

[1:06] This lake is my training ground. I’ll never lose here!
(Sanae) Too bad for you, lakes are one of my god’s specialties!
Now prepare! These waves will wash you far away
(Cirno) Heh, too bad for you. That won’t work!
[Perfect Freeze]! Now your wave is frozen solid
(Sanae) Are you really just a weak fairy?

[1:28] (Cirno) Don’t call me weak! I am the strongest fairy!
Remember me! I am the great Cirno!
Now since you lost, you have to tell me something
Where did that Daidarabotchi go?

[1:39] (Sanae) Like I just said, I don’t know what that thing is
Is it like a giant automaton?
(Cirno) Well, forget it. Take your fancy words to that
Scarlet Mansion, where fancy words belong
And don’t forget, I’m really strong!

-Cirno leaves-

[1:50] (Sanae) That was so strange. So should I go that way?
That super-fairy seemed to know something
But still, do they know something or have come small involvement?
Her manner of speech was far too confusing

-elsewhere-

[2:01] (Cirno) I beat up one more human shrine maiden!
One day, I’ll find and beat up Marisa
Daidarabotchi, I am coming to conquer you!
(Lily White) Where is Cirno going?
(Daiyousei) I don’t have a clue
(Aya) I know I said I needed something to cover
But maybe I’ll give a pass on her…

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment