Friday, August 21, 2015

Did You See That Shadow?

-Shadow appears-

[0:35] (Sanae) What was that? It looked like a big shadow
I didn’t see where it came from

(Cirno) It’s that thing! If I can tame it, I won’t ever be scared of anyone!

-Shadow appears-

[0:52] (Meiling) What was that? Something just blocked out my sun
I don’t see anyone flying…
Maybe it’s just Marisa coming by-
Wait, what’s that?! No, it can’t be that thing…

-nearby-

[1:08] (Marisa) Hey Reimu, did you see something just now?
(Reimu) Probably just those three fairies
All they’ve done lately is throw around shadows
Just ignore it. The new hot spring is calling!

-???-

[1:25] (Yukari) Someone should do something about that display
(Yuyuko) You’re not busy anyway

-above-

[2:08] (Iku) Well that’s strange… Eldest daughter was right here
Oh, don’t tell me she left again!

(Reisen) Hello? Tewi? Hide and Seek isn’t funny
(Tewi) Well, it is for me, Reisen!

[2:24] (Nitori) Hey Aya, you’ve been shaking here nonstop…
(Aya) I can’t wait for the news to break!
Come on, can’t we just leak a small picture?
(Nitori) No, we can’t. It breaks our NDA

-elsewhere elsewhere-

[2:40] (Alice) Well perhaps using swords will work better
At this size, lances are too thin
And of course, gunpowder is not a choice
The size will muffle an artful explosion

[2:54] (Neutral) Did you see a shadow moving at the edge of your sight?
(All) Then that Natural Law may be right!

Timeline
Follow Sanae
Follow Cirno
Follow Meiling

No comments:

Post a Comment