Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Voile, the Magic Library

-Voile-

[0:12] (Meiling) Miss Patchouli, are you here?

[0:17] (Patchouli) Why did you come here? Who’s guarding the gate?
You know very well that Marisa will enter without hesitation

[0:24] (Meiling) There is no time for that! Taisui Xingjun’s here!
I came here because we need to get more information!

[0:30] (Patchouli) “Lord of the Age and Year”?  There’s nothing to fear
That god is common in many records and stories

[0:36] It is merely legend. It does not have faith
(Meiling) He will destroy us unless we make him unable!

[0:41] (Patchouli) Sakuya! Remove her. There is no support for your claims
(Meiling) Hey Sakuya, believe me! Today there is something really strange!

-Sakuya enters-

[0:52] (Sakuya) Mistress is sleeping, so please keep it down in here you two
(Meiling) Alright then, I guess it’s obvious what I must do…

-Meiling exits-

[1:27] (Sakuya) By the way, those books she took…

-outside-

[1:32] (Meiling) I know what to do. I’ve prepared for this
I’m sorry mistress, I’ll have to leave for a bit. But I swear to return
His underlings will come, and I can’t be here
I cannot let my home and guardpost be attacked and burned

[1:44] Such a nice sunny day. It is quite a shame
That I cannot enjoy the peace beauty of it
Alright Taisui Xingjun! I’m coming for you
I am Hong Meiling, holder of a dragon’s spirit!

-inside-

[1:55] (Flandre) Sakuya, why is Meiling shouting over by the gate?
(Sakuya) Just ignore her, Miss Flandre. People like that get too excited
(Flandre) That looks like fun. Can I go play with her later today?
(Sakuya) If you see someone like that, just turn the other way…

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment