Thursday, December 31, 2015

Night Sakura of Dead Spirits

-Netherworld-

[0:00] (Sanae) Somehow, I thought this would be harder
Is it alright to come into the Netherworld this way?
(Marisa) Of course. The door is open, ain't it?
(Sanae) Well, it wasn't really. There was space above it
(Reimu) Focus guys

[0:40] Alright, these ghosts are blocking our way. Geez
Let's just start shooting then. I want to finish this today
(Sanae) Can we do that?
(Marisa) Got it! If we can't, blame Reimu!
(Reimu) I don't have to worry, since it's coming from you
(Sanae) You two...

-spirits approach-

[1:33] (Marisa) Reimu, do you see what I see?
Those ghosts that we shot down kinda turned all misty
(Reimu) Yeah, I saw them as well
(Sanae) I think I can sense energy
Coming from the ones that we just shot down
(Marisa) Well, that's just too creepy

-Yuyuko enters-

[2:12] (Reimu) Huh. Let's go beat up these ghosts' boss
(Sanae) Of course you would say that
(Yuyuko) Do we have visitors? Wait right here, I'll go and prepare a pot of tea

-Yuyuko exits-

[2:26] (Sanae) Who's that? She's not like the others
(Marisa) That's cuz she's a phantom. Just think of her as a ghost lady

-Yuyuko enters-

[3:05] (Yuyuko) Alright, you three can now come in
(Reimu) We're just here on business
(Sanae) We need information
(Reimu) So, what are you planning?
(Yuyuko) Who knows? Why don't we duel for it?
(Sanae) Of course it comes to that
(Marisa) Alright, that's the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment