Friday, December 11, 2015

Wind God Girl (Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red)

[0:20] (Bunbunmaru) Special Reveal! The Giant Shadow that many have Seen!
Revealed at last: Hisou Tensoku, the giant of steam!
Brought to you by the Moriya Shrine and Genbu Kappa
Here’s some remarks from the miko, Sanae Kochiya!

[0:43] (Sanae) Moriya Shrine apologizes for the disturbance that we’ve caused today
Please be assured that there’s no danger in any way
The robot is like a balloon, and it cannot move from its place on Youkai Mountain
(Aya) Alright then, let’s hear from the Goddess of the Wind!

[1:22] Now Miss Kanako Yakasa: Why is there a giant robot near Moriya?
(Kanako) This is a quick preview of all the things that we can do
We plan to let Gensokyo grow anew

[1:46] (Aya) As residents like me must confess, I don’t think that I really understand
(Kanako) An example of many changes that my partner and I have currently planned
The construct you see behind me is powered by steam and can be moved by anyone
Science and magic can now become like one

[2:11] (Suwako) In layman’s terms, what she wants to do is modernize all of Gensokyo soon
We plan to start by bringing power to everyone
(Aya) Is that course wise? Some people would say that power for all is too dangerous
And there are still some rumors about that Hell Raven with the power of the sun
(Kanako) Oh, I see. That’s not what we mean. We meant things like steam and indoor electricity
It’s time Gensokyo could grasp technology!

-Later at the Moriya Shrine-

[3:28] (Kanako) I think that went well. Now everyone can tell that we mean serious business
(Sanae) That was a disaster. Someone will accuse us of starting an incident

[3:40] (Suwako) Hey, don’t worry. Some people have seen that all of this steam doesn’t hurt a fly
I order you to cheer up at once and enjoy yourself
(Sanae) I promise that I’ll try
(Kanako) All this faith… it seems that Tengu has sent out the news, and her paper’s hardly alone
(Utsuho) Unyu?
(Kanako) And for the last time, you should go home!

-page 2-

[4:04] (Bunbunmaru) –And now we have a missing Youkai: The Hell Raven who responds to “Okyuu”
She was last seen near Youkai Mountain a week ago
Her friend “Orin”, a Hellcat Kasha, has something to say about her missing
“If you see her, tell her to head down. It’s better that way, because Okyuu is slow.
Either that, or just send her to the Hakurei Shrine and get Reimu to contact me
Tell her that this is an order from Satori!”

...

[5:34] (Kanako) … So, Sanae, I just realized you should go and visit Reimu
And while you’re out, you should probably take Okyuu too
(Suwako) Kanako’s too scared to go out You’re in trouble now
(Sanae) I suppose I can go solve this
Come on Utsuho, let’s go already
(Utsuho) Unyuu?

No comments:

Post a Comment