Thursday, December 31, 2015

Youkai Girl at the Gate

[0:00] (Kyouko) Watch what you say, someone is listening
Say it louder when it's echoing!
Come out and play if you're coming my way
Let's have fun on the first day of Spring!

[0:13] (Marisa) Well, that's okay if you're planning to fight
Come on, we've been doing this all night!

[0:20] (Kyouko) [Echo Sign: Mountain Echo Scramble] is sound
Come on, when you guys talk, you should try to be more loud
Enjoy the clear weather and break out in song
(Youmu) She's like the Prismriver sisters and their big crowds

[0:33] (Kyouko) If you got news, then come and talk about it
I'll spread it round to everyone, so never doubt it
Echo it back and forth
(Marisa) Oh, now I get it
That's why you're being loud

[0:43] (Kyouko) Well of course I am! Did you think I'd turn on my existence?
My [Echo Sign]! This is how I show my feelings with [Power Resonance]!

[0:57] (Sanae) Oh, I see! You're a Yamabiko Youkai, aren't you?
Hey, "Yahoo"!
(Kyouko) I see that you know the game! [Charged Yahoo!]

-Kyouko defeated-

[1:23] Looks like I lose in a formal duel
What do you need? That's part of the rules ~

[1:30] (Reimu) ... Have you seen the ghosts that people are reporting?
(Kyouko) There was a meeting about that issue this morning
Nazrin told us to send you guys to the cemetery
(Marisa) Isn't that the one from the Tengu's Zombie story?

[1:43] (Sanae) I read that one. Doesn't she have no memory?
(Youmu) Ah, I didn't. Could you explain what is a "zombie"?
(Marisa) A corpse that lives and eats the brains of the living people!
(Kyouko) She's out past the temple

[1:55] (Youmu) Someone who is dead, but still alive is an issue for my mistress
Maybe I should look into this matter so she won't worry from this
(Marisa) That's the plan! Though I heard she doesn't remember something
(Kyouko) Also, we heard earlier that someone was fighting

-girls exit-

No comments:

Post a Comment