Thursday, December 31, 2015

Welcome to Youkai Temple

-Kyouko enters. Marisa, Reimu, Sanae, and Youmu enter-

[0:30] (Kyouko) Anupadasuttam, Namusam-
(Marisa) Incoming! We're here on business!
(Sanae) Marisa! She was doing her morning duties!
(Youmu) Well, I see she still tends to make a big mess

-Marisa exits-

[0:55] By the way, my name is Youmu Konpaku
(Sanae) My name's Kochiya Sanae
(Youmu) My condolences for working beside these two
(Reimu) Marisa, you're headed the wrong way!

-Reimu exits-

[1:20] (Sanae) They've mentioned you. So you used to join them?
(Youmu) Yes, but 2 years ago I learned a certain lesson
Well, mistress said to come, so I can help this time
(Marisa) So you're not grounded then?
(Reimu) Hey, we passed the Youkai Shrine!

[2:17] (Kyouko) Hey! Good morning! Wait, that's dangerous!
Why are you swinging sharp objects?!
(Youmu) Well, it's fine. Fairies can be quite annoying
(Kyouko) This temple has a strict ban on killing!

[2:42] (Marisa) By the way, can you pipe down? You're pretty loud
(Kyouko) And deny my own existence?
And by the way, attacking's in the liturgy
So challengers, fight if you want to get by me!

[3:06] (Youmu) A fight, of course. Well, it seems nothing's really changed
The things that can't be cut by my swords are next to none!
(Marisa) Hah, I missed that! Well I guess I'll be joining in
I don't mind a challenge! So why don't we have some fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment