Tuesday, June 21, 2016

An Unpopular Location (4)

[0:00] (Reimu) Let me guess: the news. So why are you here?
I’m too busy today
(Byakuren) Is that so? Then you don’t really care if somebody takes your faith?
(Reimu) They are free to try. The shrine’s here to stay. So you should go away
I don’t have time to listen to you and it’d be a waste

[0:18] (Byakuren) Can it be that you forgot me? The mighty Byakuren?
(Reimu) Seriously? It’s not like you guys are trying anymore
Have you guys even met Byakuren? She’d never act like that
Go away. What did you even come here for?

[0:33] (Byakuren?) Well, not for a certain reason.
We thought you should get involved
There’s a tiny incident
That should be resolved

[0:40] (Reimu) If it’s the paper, I’m not interested
I’ve got some real work to do
Now, if you would move along, I won’t shoot at you

[0:48] (Byakuren?) Alright, I’m going already
(Reimu) Just great. So now there’s Tanuki
At least most of them are lazy
And the trick is easy to see

-elsewhere-

[1:05] (Mamizou) So how goes it with the Hakurei Shrine?
(Byakuren?) Yeah, she’s not buying it
(Mamizou) That’s a shame. Well, we might as well try
That saint with all of those hermits
Try again later. We might need Reimu
If this gets dangerous
(Tanuki) For humans, or do you mean for Youkai like us?

[1:21] (Mamizou) Uncertain, but be on your guard. We shall be vigilant
(Tanuki) Got it boss. I’ll send orders along to everyone else at once
(Mamizou) I guess I should move out myself. I thank you for your help
Moriya… is not getting involved, so try someone else

[1:37] (Tanuki 1) The boss is good at management
No wonder she was called in
(Tanuki 2) Well, she’s as strong as that hermit
(Tanuki 3) Hey, start transforming!

[1:45] We’re supposed to follow Marisa
Sounds  like she’s taken the bait
(Tanuki 2) Alright, I’m just picking a form
(Tanuki 3) Well, don’t make us wait

-???-

[1:53] (Yuyuko) Ara~, they’re pretty organized
(Yukari) Of course. It’s not a surprise
She’s used to leading tanuki
(Tanuki 3) “Alright, we’re ready. Follow me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment