Saturday, June 18, 2016

Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic (3)

[0:00] (Byakuren) Marisa, a pleasure to see you
(Marisa) Well, guess we'll see. So, have you read the paper?

[0:10] (Youkai 1) I heard that we're going to defeat the humans
(Youkai 2) Is that why the witch has come here?
(Youkai 3) I heard that Moriya Shrine has decided to hide
So they will not interfere

[0:19] (Marisa) Do you think I should be worried about what they're saying?
It looks like they might start an incident
(Byakuren) I am trying to avoid that. They must see devotion
But it is difficult at present

[0:28] (Marisa) I wonder. Care to put on a show?
It might help to see a little reminder of a person's power
I'm talking about a little contest

[0:38] (Byakuren) It's a little unusual, but if you want a mock duel
Then I will indulge you if you insist
(Marisa) Alright, "For freedom from suffering "?

[0:43] (Byakuren) Well, I see that you learned something from that discussion from last year
(Marisa) But maybe I'm not on your side. Maybe all the suffering
Is coming from the people around here
No one wants to hear a sermon if a fight is brewing
It's a mood kill that no one likes
(Byakuren) They should embrace the Dharma's light
(Youkai 1) Would you two hurry up and just fight?!

[1:12] (Marisa) Alright then, you want light? Then here it comes!
[Master Spark]! Just kidding, it's [Blazing Star]!
(Byakuren) [Durgu's Soul] The virtue of endurance and patience is made self-evident
When you escape inner torment
(Marisa) [Rising Sweep]! [Witch Ley Line]! [Strato Fraction]!
(Byakuren) [Pestle Sign: Vajrapani's Incantation]!
Is there any reason that you're calling out attacks that aren't full spellcards?
(Marisa) Cuz it's awesome. Now, are you done?

[2:06] (Byakuren) The crowd's response... Ah, I see your purpose
I had hope the situation would not cause this

[2:15] So, do you stand for Shinto? I am not sure if they will give faith to the Hakurei Shrine
(Marisa) That part's not important. I'm doing this for me
Besides Reimu will be fine
(Byakuren) But if this is not for Reimu, what do you seek to do?
A human cannot use faith energy
(Marisa) Well if I said, that'd be telling. So are you gonna fight
Or lose all your temple's faith to me?

[2:33] (Byakuren) I see then. You won't yield to reason?
(Marisa) Hey, you guys should know me. Let's do this big or go home.
Witch's faith or the temple?
Are you sure you can keep up? You're too slow

[2:44] Now, [Magic Sign: Blaze Army]
Any last words you should say?
(Byakuren) [Virupaska's Eyes] Well it is a shame, but
Know I hold no malice

[2:48] (Marisa) Whoa, that was a surprise
Where did it all go? I was sure that some of that would get you anyways
(Youkai 1) Did you guys see what just happened? She cancelled the fire! And it was even from that crazy witch
(Byakuren) Something like this is used often among our troublemakers
When they get too rowdy or start fighting our visitors
(Marisa) Well, let's test it. What do you say?

[3:18] Alright, so I can see where the spell starts
But I don't get what you're doing...
(Byakuren) Something like this is a product of our devotion, rejecting destruction
Through discipline, we awaken

[3:36] (Marisa) Gotta say, it looks cool. So how's that work?
(Byakuren) We embrace the life of an ascetic
(Marisa) Oh, that monk stuff? No thanks, there's just something so awesome about cool possessions
I think I'll stick with pure power

No comments:

Post a Comment