Saturday, June 18, 2016

Over Too (A Touhou Parody of "Think of You" by Chris Young and Cassadee Pope ft Reimu and Marisa)

(Marisa) You know, things just don't feel right
You remember those old fights?
New people and all new faces
But somehow I feel like she should be in this place

(Reimu) You're just crazy, there's no doubt
If you ask me, we're better off without
Just think of her Hell-raising
Just one evil ghost, you know they're the same

(Marisa) She used to be a part of the party
(Reimu) The small shrine used to suffer because of her
(Marisa) She's the one who taught me cool attacks
(Reimu) That's a reason she should never come back
(Marisa) it's like there's always an empty space
(Reimu) I'd say there are some things that should be erased
(Marisa) She was pure awesome just like I am now, so Reimu
I wish Mima carried over too

Remember her favorite plan?
She wanted to take over the shrine
(Reimu) That's why sealing old ghosts is fine
We both lost count of all those stupid times
We had to fix what she started
The old shrine was flattened all because of her
And she kept saying she’d get payback
(Marisa) You know, I think that was just an act
(Reimu) She always hung out around this place
I’m getting mad just thinking about her face
(Marisa) You know, I helped her and you know that you miss her too
I wish Mima carried over too

(Reimu) I would never say something like that
(Marisa) Come on, admit it Reimu
(Reimu) Mima can just stay in the past.

(Marisa) She used to be a part of the party
(Reimu) She used to be a nuisance, that much is sure
(Marisa) You know, I still use her old attacks
(Reimu) Well that’s close enough, so don’t bring her back
She always hung out around this place
I’m getting mad just thinking about her face
(Marisa) You know, I liked her and you know that you miss her too

I wish Mima carried over too

No comments:

Post a Comment