Monday, September 5, 2016

Magus Night (6)

[0:00] (Marisa) Alright, stop there! Don’t move or I will shoot!
(Kokoro) My Mask of Hope! I don’t know what to do

[0:15] (Marisa) Why is it that no one stops moving when I tell them that?
Hey, I’m talking to you, mask-girl!
(Kokoro) Did you see a mask?! Give it to me! That’s my Mask of Hope!
(Marisa) Did her face change? What in the world?

[0:30] Looks like the people are acting all dull again now
Guess you’re the villain that I’ll beat
(Kokoro) You’ve got so much hope, so you must have the mask that I lost
I really need that mask back, please

[0:45] (Marisa) Back off, Youkai! Sorry, all this is mine
So you’re after a fight? Well then, that’s fine


[1:15] (Kokoro) You don’t look like you have my lost mask with you after all
(Marisa) I won’t let you suck up all emotions!
(Kokoro) I’m not trying to do that. I want all my emotions balanced
(Marisa) Then why is everyone like this?

[1:30] (Kokoro) Well you see, I kinda misplaced my Mask of Hope
(Marisa) You’re switching between all those faces…
Just pick one and stick to it, ze
(Kokoro) Oh! That’s right! I thought of how to solve that problem!
I’ll use you as my new Mask of Hope!
(Marisa) I don’t like the sound of that. Is that safe?

[2:00] (Kokoro) Come over here!
(Marisa) That’s not a good answer!
(Kokoro) You’ll be my Hope!
(Marisa) Screw that. Go, [Master Spark]!

[2:15] (Kokoro) In place of my lost mask, a new future hope awaits
Know I hold no grudge against you
But I will claim all hope in Gensokyo for all emotions
(Marisa) I don’t care what you plan to do!

[2:30] (Kokoro) Let me just grab you and get the hope that I need
(Marisa) Stop making it weird already!
And what are you doing? It feels like you’re making me depressed
(Kokoro) I’ll steal all your hope to be balanced

[2:45] (Marisa) Steal stuff from me? Nuh uh, no effing way
It’s on right now. [Master Freakin’ Spark], ze!


[3:15] (Kokoro) I don’t think this will work. You don’t seem to have enough hope
(Marisa) How were you going to use it?
I mean, I’m not a mask, and I’m not gonna hang around here
(Kokoro) … With a string, I think you would fit

[3:30] (Marisa) Tell ya what, I’ll send along some other hopefuls
Someone else might be able to help
(Kokoro) You would really do that for me?
(Marisa) Yeah, no sweat. And by the way, my name’s Marisa
Be right back, I’ve got a few ideas
Just be sure that you stay right over here

No comments:

Post a Comment