Friday, September 23, 2016

Futatsuiwa from Sado (7)

-Marisa enters. Byakuren enters-

[0:16] (Byakuren) Ah, I was sure that I would soon find you
Mamizou, what are you doing?
I have heard that you’ve been causing chaos
With the people you’re impersonating

[0:23] (Marisa?) Well, to be honest, I’m not the one who took on disguises yet today
(Byakuren) I would still like to know why you have disturbed the peace today this way

[0:30] (Mamizou) Well, that’s a long story. Anyway, how did you realize that this was me?
(Byakuren) I felt the faithful shift and realized the audience were Tanuki

[0:45] (Mamizou) Oh well then. I guess they all jumped the gun
You guys should be ashamed. You gave it all away!
(Byakuren) You’ve been adjusting well. So what is your goal today?

[1:15] (Mamizou) Well, I’m just fitting in. It’s procedure to cause incidents, correct?
(Byakuren) Nonetheless, this stops here. Saving these hearts, I’m content

[1:31] (Mamizou) The hearts of humans… I wonder if you can save them all
(Byakuren) What is it you mean? Do you know something?
(Mamizou) The procedure I refer to is that one incident
Just like the Hell Raven, I’m pointing to a threat

[2:15] (Byakuren) I have to ask you be more specific
(Mamizou) Tell me, where can’t you gather faith?
The hearts of humans has lost all hope
Have you been to the village of late?
(Byakuren) Saying that they have lost emotion because of lost hope seems doubtful
Either way, I will look into this
So for now, please calm down all the masses

[2:30] (Mamizou) Well, sorry. Can’t do that. It’s out of my hands.
The word has spread too far
The village thing’s a problem, so I wanted to get everyone
Even so, they are all riled up. Didn’t expect them to go wild here like this
I don’t think they will stop until they have had their fun

-Byakuren exits-

[3:15] Alright then, stat report!
(Tanuki) That makes 2 solutions proceeding to the goal
(Mamizou) Alright then, let’s go get the next target going forward

No comments:

Post a Comment