Monday, September 5, 2016

Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator (6)

-Miko enters-

[0:31] (Miko) Show yourself!

-Byakuren enters-

[0:33] So you are here now as well. I have heard rumors
That you have been holding sermons to spread influence
I was surprised. A tactic like that
Is more suited for the Moriya Goddess, no?

[0:46] (Byakuren) The Dharma wills that we be devout
Surely you understand the virtues, correct?
After all, you were Buddhist too
(Miko) I guess you really did forget

[0:36] My faith was only a tool for the politics then
The Tao has what I seek, true immortality
So what is it that you want now with me?

[1:29] (Byakuren) But the true path would suffice. Reincarnation
Would give you the outcome that you are chasing
(Miko) So that is it. You are an impostor!
It seems you are mistaken on several things

[1:41] There are many parts of that faith
And there are just as many differences
Shin Buddhism agrees with you
But that’s not the faith that I had used!

[1:52] Both she and I were sealed away before that began
So then, the next question: Who are you, honestly?
You must be someone who came from Japan…

[2:03] (Byakuren?) Oh, I guess we forgot. Guess this trick’s over with
It guess it’s time to flee
(Miko) Tanuki?

[2:32] Hold it right there! Weren’t you here to be my foe?
I heard that you came from outside Gensokyo
With all that fuss, won’t it be a shame
If you retreated when so close to your goal?

[2:44] I see it now, your desire
All this time, you really wanted to pick a fight
(Byakuren?) Well, maybe so. Now I have to run
The setting over there’s not quite right

[2:55] Now then, embrace the truth of inner peace and the light!
(Miko) Oh, I see. So that’s it. Just propaganda then
Very well, then you shall witness my might!

[3:26] Yield to me!

[3:28] I suppose it’s quite a shame. You are infamous
As the “Youkai Trump Card” who would keep me in check
But this power is nothing special
I apologize, I mean no disrespect

[3:39] (Byakuren?) Well, none taken, since you’re mistaken
A Tanuki won’t be beat through power alone
It’s subtlety and tricks, understand?
Because I’m not who you think I am!

[3:50] (Miko) I see, a champion for champions, or just a lackey?
(Byakuren?) Oh, I’m just the stand in. The Boss is somewhere else
She’ll probably show up at some point today
(Miko) So you sought a battle? Was that the wisest course?
(Byakuren?) Well, I’m sure that it will be ok


-Tanuki exits-

No comments:

Post a Comment