Friday, September 23, 2016

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (7)

-Miko enters-

[0:05] (Reimu) No. This is stupid. I’m not gonna be party to this crap
(Miko) Have at thee! Hakurei Reimu, I change you to a fight!
(Reimu) You guys are awful. Are you even trying to hide?
What even happened to those two tanuki from last time?

[0:24] (Miko?) Heard they got blown up by the black-white
(Reimu) Of course…
Well, did they tell you what I sent them out for?
(Miko?) Oh, so an errand? I see where you’re going
But you’re too hasty! Let’s make this exciting!

[1:00] (Reimu) That’s enough of that. Now, you listen to me
What I need from you is to go get those 3
If I wait too long, I swear I’ll hunt you down
So go tell your boss to get right to it, now

-nearby-

[1:35] (Sunny) Did you guys hear what she said? You heard it, didn’t you?
(Luna) Guys, I think she just declared war
(Star) What’d we do?!

-meanwhile-

[1:49] (Reimu) Geez, this one’s no good. Why can’t this be just a Danmaku thing?
I don’t know how to raise spirits unless it’s someone’s doing
So everyone says it’s not everyone at once
How will I figure out who’s affected with everyone?

-nearby-

[2:44] (Star) ‘Kay, I’ve got a plan. We’ll ambush her later!
(Luna) No. No! Bad idea! That plan is a failure!
(Star) Guys, come look at this! There’s an event today

Everyone is out to gather up the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment