Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Popular Location (9)

[0:00] (Futo) Where hast she gone to? Tell me, Kappa,
Hast thou seen a prince?
A person of divine majesty
And a regal countenance?
(Nitori) Do you mean that fool with a stick in hand
And one somewhere else?
Went that way, and I hope that she stays away, cause she smells

[0:16] (Futo) Insolence! Thou hast gone too far!
Now beg foregiveness!
(Nitori) You stink too. Maybe it’s just a thing about you Taoists
(Futo) [Ame-No-Iwafune]! Thou shall silence thine tongue
(Nitori) Seriously, where the heck did she pull that boat out from?

[0:33] Oh well, it’s not my problem. Bye! [Optical Camouflage]
(Futo) The rude Kappa’s left, it seems. Now, the crown prince is…
You there! Youkai, what is that way? Did the Princess head out there?
… Why hast I been shouting out? There is naught here
How strange, but irrelevant
This path must be where she went
Mayhap it was the Kappa? 
That must be the thing I saw

[1:37] (Nitori) Alright, let’s take inventory
Wait, something doesn’t add up
I know I had one more mask out in the shop
Well, the till is sorted out
But was there a customer?
Someone must have bought a mask. 
I can’t remember

[1:53] Oh well, a sale is a sale
It’s time to pack this up and go
Let’s see, where haven’t I gone during the festival?

No comments:

Post a Comment