Sunday, September 10, 2017

Oriental Dark Flight (9)

[1:10] (Marisa) Hey Reimu! Come on out! You won’t believe how fun this is!
Everyone is fighting for popularity
Hey, you there? Come on out! You know that you can’t ignore me
If you don’t come out now, I’m gonna start blasting!

[1:23] (Youkai 1) Here we go. There’s the witch
Guess we’re gonna see a rematch
(Youkai 2) You would think that she’d get the point after two fights
(Marisa?) Wait a sec, a “rematch”? Then those guys back there set me up!
Even if it’s a prank, something like that’s not right

-Seal triggers. Reimu enters-

[1:47] (Reimu) Why am I not surprised? That seal’s been there for 10 minutes
But I guess that’s not really weird in Gensokyo
(Marisa?) Wait, I’m not Marisa! It’s a big misunderstanding
You gotta believe me-
(Reimu) Yeah, I already know

[1:59] (Marisa?) Then can you undo this? I was gonna get out of here
(Reimu) Sure I can, if you pass a message to your boss
(Marisa?) To the boss? A message? Well, I guess that’s not a problem
(Reimu) [Yin-Yang Orb]! Tell your Tanuki buddies “Get Lost!”

[3:16] Alright then, new seal time
At least these ones restrict movement
Gotta see if there’s some way to seal off the sound
Couldn’t hear what she said. Well I guess it’s not important
Seriously, why do they keep coming back around?

[3:25] (Marisa?) “Pass it on. Seriously”. Well, I guess if it’s an order
At this point, it just feels like we’re fooling around
But still it’s from the boss, and I passed the message to her
If I didn’t pass it on, I’d never live it down

[3:49] (Youkai 3) Wait a sec, this ain’t right! You guys saw the result, didn’t you?
I bet the witch would win when she fought the miko
But now the papers say that she lost without an attack
Whoever wrote this crap has got to be real slow

[4:01] (Youkai 2) I bet the bets are rigged so the results change completely
If that’s so, then who’s fighting and winning for real?
(Youkai 1) There’s one way to find out. Come on, to the Myouren temple

Then we’ll see if the battles there are the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment