Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Legend of Great Gods (8)

[0:35] (Futo) So it hast begun. The approach of a villain
Have at thee! I shall not yield!

[0:40] (Marisa) So I guess the riots came here? I thought this temple was sealed

[0:44] (Futo) Yet thou hast stolen into mine presence?
There is naught but the assurance that thou seeks war

[0:52] (Marisa) Hey, wait. You haven’t heard me out
No, really, that isn’t what I came here for!


[1:20] (Futo) So thou spoke the truth. Then why hast thou come?
If not for selfish conquest?

[1:24] (Marisa) You’re asking me now? After all that?
What a way to treat a guest
I’m here to ask Miko about something
Where is she anyway? I didn’t see her around
(Futo) Hast thou been inside the temple already?
Thou knows that we would not take that lying down!


[2:37] (Marisa) So then, where did Miko go? I’m asking her if she can work on a job
(Futo) She has gone above to participate
In the tourney spoken of

[2:46] (Marisa) Oh, neat. So my job is pretty much done
Hey, there’s not any chance that you would go and help too?
(Futo) Indeed not, I shall await her here
Until the Crown Princess returns shortly

-Marisa exits. Seiga enters-


[3:21] (Seiga) Are you sure it’s fine letting her go like that?
She managed to steal a lot
(Futo) Thou should not worry. After all, thou hath countered all she hast wrought
(Seiga) But still, it seems like she got off easy
You know that we moved the mausoleum to be alone?
It is rather troublesome to see her here
Oh well, it’s not like I don’t get into her home~

No comments:

Post a Comment