Thursday, July 2, 2015

Route Sphere [English Adaptation Lyrics]

If I try to capture the sights I see with window shutters, I get a blurry picture
When I try to recall, the image is distorted
And it feels like the focus isn’t right
The dreams that I was meant to have are written on this space, but it looks too tiny
And then I start to worry because they’re all too hard to read
They all make up an illegible, messy sight

Being good at waving off any problems in my way
In denial, always saying “that’s okay”
Always trying not to fall, always trying to stand tall
My photos expose with too much light

Though it’s something that I’ve only realized now, I’ve found that somehow
I have lost my way when I walked on long ago
The signs were written down right here, they’re supposed to be
But guess that I just didn’t see
Even without any compass or a map, I’ve gone on my way
Isn’t that path that I have walked also okay?

Walk on with confidence, just start it with a step
It’s the first one, but that is how your journey’s begun

When this familiar view I see before me starts to focus, all the colors seem off
Even though I’ve lost my map, I still know all the shortcuts
So that’s supposed to be perfectly all right, -but
Is that really fine by me? Isn’t there something to see
In the shortest distance between here and there?
Isn’t there more to be seen when you take the scenic road?
With this finger camera I hold…

See the path that leads to who you’ll someday be, you have to believe
That there’s nothing that’s ever set in stone
But that’s part of all the fun, this journey you’ve begun
Is something that you know to be your own

It’s said “Grown ups” aren’t all infallible, there’s things they don’t know
So you can’t assume that they all are always right
And still even then, that was said by an adult
So believe in whatever may be within your sight

Bending down, bowing to the things that people say must be is not something I want to do
Anyone who bows easily cannot clearly see all in front of you

On this path that leads to who you’ll be someday, there’s nothing like “fate”
Nothing set in stone that is meant to block your way
And I think that’s for the best, we’ll take care of the rest
So take that first step and put it to the test

Even without any map to guide me on, I’ll make my way along
I will open up my future with my own will
You don’t have to say “Tomorrow’s on its way”
It’s more like “I will live for today”

Because this is the path I chose to take

LN: This is really weird, but I could have sworn I had digitized this twice before. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment