Sunday, July 19, 2015

An Ice Fairy in Spring

-By Cirno’s house-

[0:06] (Cirno) Hey, what happened here? My house got crushed today?
Wait a sec, this picture! So it’s them
I won’t let them make fun of me! I am an Ice Fairy!
I hope they know that this flag means war!

-Later-

[0:18] Hey, I found their base! Now it’s time to respond
Here you guys go! An ice arrow note!
I better go get ready to fight them all, even though
They won’t beat [Icicle Fall]!

-Months later-

[0:57] I can’t freeze the lake. Everything got too warm
I think I forgot to do something…
Oh well, if I don’t remember, then it’s not too important
Hey, what is this bumpy thing?

[1:09] Wait, I remember! There’s no time for the lake
I was gonna fight a war with them!
Nobody makes fun of me or tries to knock down my house! I’ll
fight them all and then I’ll win!

-With the 3 fairies-

[1:22] (Sunny) So guys, any clue who sent us that one note?
I think we’re almost ready now
(Luna) I don’t think I’ve seen anyone who said they’re after us
(Star) Well, I’ll go try to find out

[1:35] (Sunny) I’ll check the forest. Maybe someone is there?
Luna, where will you go to?
(Luna) I guess I’ll go check around here just in case they come back
(I can just sleep in my room)

-Meanwhile-

[2:13] (Cirno) Hey, all these flowers! Last time they came around
I beat everyone that I could find!
This must mean that those three are all down this way, and I will win!
This spring path is a good sign!

[2:25] Winter’s not over, not as long as I’m here!
I don’t care about green trees
Nobody can shoot me down when I can fight at my best
You all will taste my [Perfect Freeze]!

-Elsewhere-

[2:39] (Star) There’s no humans here. Everyone’s a fairy
(Sunny) I wonder if Star found anything
(Luna) It’s too noisy out in the day. I’ll just sleep until nighttime
Everyone’s crazy in spring

No comments:

Post a Comment