Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Loose Rain



-Forest of Magic-

[0:13] (Cirno) Okay! Where’s she?... This way looks good!
I heard she’s here from the Tengu

-Lily White and Daiyousei enter-

[0:25] (Lily) Now it’s spring, so tell everyone you see!
(Cirno) I’m looking for someone named Marisa

[0:32] Some kinda weakling human, but I’ve never met her, so I don’t know her
I’m gonna find her and freeze her! With my special power!
(Daiyousei) Cirno, I don’t think that’s a good id-
(Lily) She passed by just now and went out that way
(Cirno) Alright, I’m going to beat her! Okay!

-Nearby: Marisa enters, Cirno enters-

[1:45] (Cirno) Hey, it’s a human. It’s that Reimu!
Hey! Do you know where that Marisa is?
(Marisa) Well, I guess that depends on who’s askin’. Oh, it’s Cirno

[1:57] (Cirno) Isn’t it obvious? The Strongest! So, tell me where she is, weakling Reimu!
(Marisa) (Geez, it’s been over 3 years and she still doesn’t have a clue)

-Marisa leaves, Cirno follows-

[3:04] (Cirno) I’ve got you cornered! You can’t run now
So just tell me, where is Marisa?
(Marisa) Maybe I’ll tell ya after I fight ya. Whaddaya say?

[3:16] (Cirno) Hey, I want a real challenge, you know?!
And now I can freeze all of your bullets!
(Marisa) Huh, that’s pretty interesting to see. Maybe we should play

-fighting!-

[4:17] So you really can freeze my bullets!
Then can ya deal with all of my lasers?
(Cirno) Actually, I can’t freeze those, but I’ll try it anyway!

[4:32] (Marisa) In that case, I’ll go easy on ya
These ones will just blow up motivation
(Cirno) It won’t matter. I won’t be getting shot! Give me all you’ve got!

No comments:

Post a Comment