Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Midnight Fairy Dance

-Misty Lake-

[0:14] (Cirno) Alright, I’ll fight them tomorrow. It’s getting too late to find the last one
And Rome wasn’t conquered in a day
Hey everyone, step aside! The strongest is coming through, so watch out!
You’re gonna get frozen if you all stay

-Luna enters-

[0:27] (Luna) So I heard you beat Sunny, and Star said she had to run from you
I knew you would come back here to the lake
The night is my specialty, so I won’t be beaten so easily
(Or at least that is what I’d like to say)

[1:00] (Cirno) Hah! You said that you wouldn’t lose
Well, I’m sorry, but it’s now time to die
Here is my secret weapon, [Bullet Freeze]!
(Luna) We figured out your weakness. Ice like that shatters with a big laser
Even though you’re strong you’ll lose 1-on-3

[1:12] (Cirno) Well that’s just too bad for you. I killed your two friends, so it’s 1-on-1
(Luna) Sunny’s right, you’re just too stupid. Ambush time~
(Cirno) Where do you think you’re going? You think I’d be fine with that weak win?
Someone like you can’t leave the Strongest behind!

-Luna runs, Cirno follows-

[2:05] (Cirno) Hah, you can’t run anymore! Now turn around and freeze when I shoot
(Luna) Oh, so you caught up to me so soon, huh?
(Cirno) You said you’d fight with your friends. Well why don’t I send you after them?
(Luna) No need, they’re already right here. Hidden, duh

[2:18] (Sunny) Hey, thank you guys for waiting!
(Star) We’re gonna beat you properly this time!
(Cirno) So you guys are here with her after all
Fine, I could use a warm up. That way I get to cool everything off
You guys are gonna taste my [Icicle Fall]!

[2:51] (Luna) Hah, is that all that you’ve got? Star’s plan makes the 3 of us like one
(Sunny) Though you can break an arrow, if you bundle three…
(Luna) The arrows run out faster?
(Star) It’s harder to break is that Sunny means
(Cirno) Hey, teaming up on me is just cheating!

[3:03] If I were in a trio, then wouldn’t that mean I don’t get the loot?
No way I’d share the spoils. I’d hate that!
(Luna) Fairies are really weak though, so we’d have to team up just to win
(Star) If you don’t win at all, you just fall flat

No comments:

Post a Comment