Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Magus Night

[0:00] (Marisa) How fun are ya? We’ll find out for sure anyway
Alright, here’s some lasers for you now, da~ze!

[0:11] (Cirno) Bring it! I’ll beat you, so take me to Marisa
My ice shield’s the strongest around
Even if you break it, I’ll just make more until you stop
Then I’ll go and knock you down!

[0:23] (Marisa) (Lasers are harder when you don’t fire them all-out)
So what’s got you all worked up today?
Usually you fairies just fly around when spring has started
So why aren’t you going out to play?

[0:35] (Cirno) I won a war, so I need to fight again!
I won the right to beat all you humans!

[0:57] (Marisa) Not bad. Where did you get all this power you’re usin’?
(Cirno) A long cold winter of training!
I’m still feeling fine, so I’ll beat you up so fast, Reimu!
(Marisa) Well, let’s use some real Danmaku!

-Marisa pauses-

[1:09] Guess I should take back the put-downs if you are this good
But that means I don’t have to hold back
(Cirno) Good, then no excuses when you lose to the strongest fairy!
Here is my strongest ice attack!

[1:21] [Perfect Freeze]!
(Marisa) Looks like it’s different from the last time
Guess that I have gotta be careful when breaking all the ice chunks she’s got
(Cirno) Hah! How’s that? Looks like you’re out of room now, Reimu!
(Marisa) Well I guess I’ve got no choice now then. I might as well give this spellcard a shot!

[1:44] [Master Spark: A Special Version Made for Fairies]!
(Cirno) Is that all? I can take this for a while!
But can I get a small break, please?

[1:56] (Marisa) Sure, give up.
(Cirno) No way! You give up if you’re tired!
(Marisa) (This is nuts. This fairy’s not a weakling)
This is the last one, so you’ll get shattered!

[2:18] [Final Spark: I’m Still Not Trying to go All Out]
(Cirno) You’re asking for it! [Perfect Freeze]!
I’m going to beat you! I won’t lose to weakling humans
Nobody is Stronger than ME!

[2:30] How’s that! I beat you, so take me to Marisa!
(Marisa) Pretty good, though I was holding back
But are ya sure you’re good for one more fight after all that?
(Cirno) I think that’s enough for today…

[2:42] (Marisa) Back on topic: Why did you attack me?
(Cirno) Mumble, so-so
(Marisa) Use the parenthesis

-(mumble mumble, so-so)-

[3:04] (Marisa) A fairy war? So you wanted to beat up Youkai?
(Cirno) Nobody’s as strong as Atai!
(Marisa) But I’m just a human…
(Cirno) I’m out of power. Time to go sleep
Hey, here comes the Strongest fairy!

-Cirno leaves-

[3:16] (Marisa) I’m pretty beat up. I better go back home too
Still, that fairy’s gotten tough
I wonder if I fought her seriously, would I still win?
She’s got a good bit of power

[3:27] Still, a war… It sounds like something fun to look at
I wonder if I can see the next. That might be fun to go look at
Ow, that stings. Fairy healing would be helpful
I wonder how Cirno’s doing then. Even though those shots weren’t too powerful

-Elsewhere-

[3:51](Cirno) [Perfect Freeze]! That’s just a warning shot, you dumb lake!
I’m coming to get you next, remember? But I’m way too tired today
Hey! My house! Those 3 came by again, that right?
Well if they want to do this again, then I’ll go find them and win one more fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment