Friday, March 4, 2016

Old Yuanxian

[0:06] (Seiga) Let’s begin! [Necromancy: Corpse Tongji]!
(Reimu) Get the Jiangshi!

[0:17] (Seiga) Hah, you’re far too late. [Tongling Yoshika]! Go, my cute undead minion!
(Reimu) Youmu, Sanae, keep her busy. Marisa
(Marisa) I’ll go for the win!

[0:38] (Yoshika) [Heal by Desire]-
(Youmu) Not fast enough!
(Sanae) [Moriya Curse Gods]! So tough!
(Marisa) Hey, stand still and fight!
(Seiga) No. You’d better hurry ~ Too slow~

-fighting-

[0:50] I thought you four were more experienced in handling incidents
I suppose a Taoist is far too difficult
(Marisa) come here and say that again! I’ll wipe that smile right off
And take that cool hairpin
(Seiga) I don’t think so. Now, [Demonify: Zouhou Rumo]!

[1:17] (Sanae) Reimu, let’s keep the Jiangshi over here and try to keep her down
(Marisa) Youmu, let’s get the boss. She doesn’t have any attacks!
(Seiga) Oh, is that what you’re thinking now?

-Seiga moves-

[1:28] [Path Sign: Dao Fetal Movement]!
(Youmu) There’s where she went!
(Marisa) Right. [Master Spark]!
(Sanae) Look out!
(Reimu) She’s above you!
(Seiga) [Evil Sign: Guhun Yegui]. Can you deal with these spirits, you two?

-fighting-

[2:03] (Youmu) Very well, I have no choice
[Slash of the Saigyou Spring Wind]!

[2:25] (Seiga) Well, that’s quite dangerous. Killing spirits…
Alright, I shall concede
(Marisa) Alright! The hairpin-
(Seiga) You don’t understand. That is me
(Reimu) Just stop making all the holes and call your minion off!
(Seiga) Miyako, over here
(Sanae) Hey, wait a second! The path behind us disappeared!

-Holes close up-

[2:52] (Seiga) I thought you wanted me to stop using my pin-hole making attack?
(Reimu) But now we’re stick in here. Just tell us how to get out of here if we’re heading back
(Seiga) That’s not really my problem. Solve it yourself
(Sanae) Please, won’t you help us?
(Seiga) Nah, gotta run
I am needed elsewhere to keep an eye over the resurrection

-Seiga and Yoshika exit.-

[3:15] (Reimu) Wait, what’s that?
(Marisa) Crap, not again

(Youmu) Did she say “resurrection”?

No comments:

Post a Comment