Friday, March 4, 2016

Youkai Back Shrine Road

-At the temple: Reimu and Youmu enter. Marisa and Sanae enter-

[0:00] (Kyouko) Welcome back!
(Reimu) Yeah, yeah. Where did that Youkai go?
(Kyouko) The lodger? She went behind the temple
(Marisa) Hey there guys! I found Sanae wandering-

[0:17] (Reimu) [Sky-Conquering Kick]!
(Marisa) Hey, wait! I’m not the Youkai!
(Reimu) Yeah, but that’s not it! So just stand still there and die!
(Marisa) Hey, what’s your problem?
(Sanae) What did Marisa do then?
(Reimu) Stop using my name! (Youmu) Again

[0:29] (Marisa) In my defense, she knew it first and she called me out on it
(Reimu) That’s still not the point, stupid!
That doesn’t change what you did at all!
(Sanae) So you both ran into that Youkai shapeshifter?
(Youmu) Yes, she looked like Marisa
(Reimu) Flying without a broom
(Marisa) Sounds like her

[0:52] (Reimu) Well, let’s go. She went that way, to the back
(Marisa) Alright, but why are there Youkai everywhere?

-Nue enters-

[1:03] (Nue) Well, those bums came back. So everyone panicked
Our trump card is here, but you four won’t see it!

[1:16] (Marisa) So you’re back for more?
(Sanae) We all saw through your disguise!
(Youmu) Now, prepare yourself!
(Reimu) Hey, hold on you guys
(Nue) We won’t be stopped now! Behold the might of Youkai!
(Marisa) You’re too slow! [Master Spark]!

-Nue defeated. Aya enters-

[1:30] (Aya) Marisa? I see, you guys are in high spirits
(Reimu) Hey guys, Nue wasn’t it
Drop the act. Aya’s more obnoxious
(Aya?) Well, I guess you’re not the miko of Hakurei
If you can’t see through this much
(Reimu) So you’re the Youkai who fought with us?

[1:50] That reminds me: who the hell are you?
(Mamizou) Oh, your pardon please, people.
I’m Futasuiwa from Sado

[2:02] (Marisa) Nope, that name’s too long
(Mamizou) People call me “Mamizou”
(Reimu) What an odd name
(Sanae) Gashadokuro?

-…-

[2:13] (Marisa) … Sanae, where did that come from just now?
(Sanae) Well, I thought a trump card would be like that

[2:25] (Reimu) But we can see her! She’s clearly a Tanuki!
(Sanae) But Nue’s power can distort what we see!
(Mamizou) … So, I have to ask: Are you a type of Youkai?
(Youmu) Well, it’s more like I’m half…

[2:36] (Mamizou) Indecisive. Why don’t I train you to be a full Youkai?
(Youmu) No thank you
(Marisa) You guys, who cares?
Looks to me like my target’s right here!
(Mamizou) Oh, so you three have finally finished squabbling?
But I don’t want to fight you
I’m here because that saint rose anew

[3:00] (Marisa) Oh, that one? Was she really a big deal?
(Mamizou) So, you know the person I came to fight?
(Marisa) Well of course. I’m the one who revived her
(Mamizou) Oho! That’s an amusing joke
(Reimu) That right?

[3:23] (Marisa) Who says I’m joking?
(Reimu) We all were there, you idiot
(Mamizou) I’d have to conclude you are enemies
After all, you three are clearly human enough
So this is a warmup

-incoming god signal-

[3:35] (Sanae) Actually, my shrine caters to Youkai as well
(Suwako: to Sanae) About that. You’re in the clear
She pissed off some Tengu over here
(Kanako) Sanae, defeating her will earn us more faith
(Sanae) Very well? I’ll fight you now
(Mamizou) Is she alright?
(Marisa) Oh, she spaces out

-Gap opens by Youmu-

[3:58] (Yukari) Youmu, do your best!
(Yuyuko) For the Glory of Foxes!
(Youmu) Yes, of course. Wait, what foxes are those?
(Reimu) Youmu’s spacing too? I give up. Just start the duel

(Mamizou) How many transformations can you see through?

No comments:

Post a Comment