Friday, March 4, 2016

Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator

[0:34] (Reimu) Who are you?
(Marisa) Hey, nevermind all of that. I’ve got a question
Is there anything of value in this hige place?
(Reimu) Hey, Marisa. Would you please focus?!
(Sanae) Guys, I get the feeling that I’ve seen her face…

-Divine spirits gather-

[0:47] (Youmu) I don’t understand. Why are these all here?
Who would gain from gathering them in this hall?
(Miko) They gather here of their volition
I have been known as Shoutoku Ou

[0:58] (Sanae) Wait, what? Your face is on the old 10,000 yen bill
Wait no, there’s something wrong. You died so long ago
(Miko) Yes, and we make it here to Gensokyo

-Divine spirits gather. Soga and Futo enter-

[1:39] By the way…
All of your strange desires cause imbalance here
It is making these vulgar spirits agitated
To be truthful, I have no reason
To fight with you, even if I am defeated

[1:53] But I see now you three won’t be swayed
(Sanae) Well you know, going back empty-handed’s just…
(Reimu) It doesn’t matter. This is a problem
(Marisa) And a Danmaku duel’s a must!

[2:07] (Miko) Oh? Strange. You suddenly found a desire to fight
(Youmu) If you are really the one to gather spirits, then I think striking you down is alright
(Reimu) What about your orders? Won’t you get in trouble?
(Youmu) That is acceptable
(Miko) Well said. Go!

-Sanae, Marisa, Youmu, Futo and Soga exit.-

[3:24] I see that you beat Seiga. You must understand
What two beings revived with eternal life should do
Let’s study Tao as a true statesman
(Reimu) Hey, I already said that I would fight you

[3:38] (Miko) Either way’s fine. My legend begins
When the humans deny my existence
[Halo of the Guse Kannon]
(Marisa) Hah, chalk that up as another win!

-Marisa returns with an unconscious Sanae-

[3:50] (Reimu) Okay, why is it that Sanae’s out cold again?
(Marisa) You know those frog bomb things? Turns out they don’t do much
And she got caught up in an explosion

-Futo enters-

[4:30] (Futo) Have at thee!
(Marisa) Oh, I forgot. By the way, she’s not defeated
(Reimu) What the hell? You didn’t finish her off earlier?
(Marisa) Not exactly. The ceiling collapsed
I was hoping that it would take care of her

-Soga enters, Youmu enters-

[4:47] (Soga) It nearly did
(Reimu) Oh, come on Youmu!
I thought you would be better than Marisa!
(Youmu) My apologies
(Futo) Come, let us advance!
(Miko) [Summon: Royal Clan’s Chaotic Dance]!

[4:58] (Youmu) Heads up!
(Reimu) I got the ghost! Marisa, beat her this time!
(Miko) Now then, fellow hermit. Let us clash properly
And let the Tao show what we have become!
(Youmu)  I must state once again, I am a half-phantom
(Miko) [Falling Stars on Divine Spirit Mausoleum]!


-Fighting-

No comments:

Post a Comment