Monday, April 18, 2016

Dance of Bird and Beast

[0:00] (Kyouko) Alright, we’re here! So let’s start with the show!
We’ll keep singing out to Gensokyo
(Mystia) Punk Rock is life, Mystia and Kyouko
Hear all the sounds of a frustrated soul!

[0:12] (Reimu) One more “concert”? Oh, her there, Byakuren
(Byakuren) I see that Kyouko is at it again
I didn’t know that you enjoyed this, “band”
(Reimu) No, I got called cause it’s too out of hand

[0:25] Get them to stop. Their noise is awful
(Byakuren) That Mystia is a bad example

[0:31] (Mystia) Stupid Tengu come by and start a rumor
We need to close the sky above the temple sooner
Claiming that we will start a Youkai invasion
Is just stupid and Shou is losing all her patience

[0:42] (Mystia) Tanuki come and skip out on their food bill
I tried to ban them, but that is impossible
They just come back in disguise, sometimes nightly
I have had it with all of all their stupid tree leaves

[0:54] (Reimu) Well, just go and shut them down
Their concerts are waking up half the town
(Byakuren) That’s not really a right of mine
Kyouko has done all of this only on her personal time
(Reimu) Well then, I guess I’ll do it
I’ll go down and talk to them for a bit
(Byakuren) that would be best. I think this route
Would be best if we all talk this out

[1:19] (Mystia) And the stupid shrine maiden…
(Kyouko) Stupid Miko!
(Mystia) Came by last night to break us up again
She started shooting at the crowd
Saying that the humans said we were being way too loud
(Kyouko) That’s why no one will donate
(Mystia) She has no money too
(Kyouko) Everyone with sense is way too afraid
(Reimu) Oh, that is it. Now, [Spirit Sign]
(Byakuren) Somehow, I find I’m not surprised

[1:43] (Kyouko) Look out! She’s here!
(Mystia) Scatter and get clear!
(Byakuren) I’ll just leave now. She’ll sort all this out

[2:00] (Neutral) All the complaints kept coming to the shrine
So for a month, Reimu spent her time
Breaking it up every couple of days
While getting heckled in all sorts of ways

[2:12] Punk Rock, a concert of frustrated souls
Caused some problems until it got old
Still, over time it was widely ignored
After most of the Youkai got bored

No comments:

Post a Comment