Monday, April 4, 2016

Die Die Die (A Touhou Parody of "Bye Bye Bye" by N'Sync ft. Mukou and Kaguya)

Mukou… die, die, die!

[Boom!] Huh, is that all you’ve got?
Hey, come on, give me your best shot
Now, give me one good reason not to go home

Well, so you understand
You look just like a man, so
Maybe that’s a reason you live alone

Say, you remind me of this man, a suitor of mine
Hey, what was the name of that guy?
That’s it, die die, die!

And I wouldn’t mock friends if I were you
Far as I know, you are stuck with only two
Being exiled for your whole life
You should die, die, die!

So what? I did well enough back in the day
Almost became your mom in a crazy way
… Need to forget that. Just, really? Why?
Haha, die, die, die!

… Hey, you know it’s the truth, but
Really I didn’t want to, still…
Yeah, I know that much, but really? Come on

What? I’d be a good mom!
Oh? What planet are they on?
You… life would be much better once you’re gone

Hah, no chance of that. You forget why I’m still alive?
I’m sure that I can find some way, so then die, die die!

[Die Die] Endless murder over centuries
Every couple days ends in fatalities
I still hate you!
After all this time?
Of course! Die, die, die!

[Die Die] You know, my old life was really tough
Why’d you send my father out to get that stuff?
You don’t know what all those men were like
So just die, die die!

I’ll never give up, I am sure
That killing Kaguya’s the purpose that I live for
Mukou’s too frustrating, but I don’t want to end this too soon
So I won’t give up

There’s no one else who will do
In our game for two
So don’t you leave me behind

Don’t tell me you’ve had enough
You think you’re hot stuff?
Give it one more try, ready?

This matchup here is nothing new
This is just something that works, a game for two
I don’t care about the duel
It’s just you and I, so just die die die

The routine is part of my schedule
Isn’t immortality just wonderful?
You’ve gone crazy, so just stand and fight
Ready? Die, die, die!

Those two need a hobby or a job
No chance of that happening. And now they’re off
They’re quite happy, so just let it lie
Die, die, die!

No comments:

Post a Comment