Monday, April 18, 2016

Shinkirou Orchestra

[0:00] (Bunbunmaru) “Heads up! There are reports of zombie sightings!”
“Humans have lost their faith in Life and Death!”
“Chaos spreads all around Human Village!”
“Who can we turn to to restore order?”
(Kanako) Listen Sanae… I think that it’s best that we stay inside for today…

-in Senkai-

[0:15] (Miko) Seiga, please tell me that your pet is the only Jiangshi
(Seiga) Of course. How could I replace my little precious cutie?
(Miko) So you do not know anything about this?
(Seiga) Oh my, it seems something is amiss

-in Myouren Temple-

[0:31] (Ichirin) Not good, have you seen Nue or Mamizou?
(Murasa) Nue? She was with Shou and Nazrin
But I haven’t seen Mamizou around for a couple of days
Talk to Byakuren, she was out by the bell
Unzan was going over there as well
(Ichirin) If you see them, send them to me
Thanks for the help!

-in Hakurei Shrine-

[0:48] (Reimu) It’s another boring day, but something feels too weird
All my intuition says that something’s going on
… Oh wait, I can just stay here if it’s about faith
Kanako’s shrine takes up all the faith

-elsewhere-

[1:04] (Marisa) Kourin said the humans were bein’ odd

(Nitori) Come on! My cucumbers are the freshest around!

(Mamizou) Alright, you guys got what the plan is for now?

(??) Oh, look at something someone dropped right here
Oh, it feels nice and warm. This thing I found

No comments:

Post a Comment