Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Dullahan Under the Willows (2)

 

[0:17] (Sakuya) My, quite vicious and suspicious
 
[0:28] A headless corpse so near to the town
Yet there’s no alarm raised
And in the middle of a revolution of all days
Despite that, the body’s clean and the head stump is far too bloodless
Yes it seems that this corpse before us is quite suspicious
 
[0:39] (Reimu) Oh, who really cares? It’s pretty obvious it’s a Youkai
(Sakuya) True, that was quite clear. I was just looking for its head
(Reimu) Don’t care. Hey, you on the ground. If you’re gonna play a trick on us, you better get up right now or
Else we are going, cause we’re not interested
 
[1:00] (Sekibanki) Who disturbs me!
I am the head of the body you’ve come upon, so beware
Challenging me is a trial that belongs in nightmares!
So you should flee from the sight of my headless corpse and my head
Or else you will come to suffer the curse that is fated
 
[1:12] Only the strongest of humans would stand a chance to survive
So bow before a monster who can kill you
Flee if your kneed now feel weak, but be careful now
Because my head will float close behind in pursuit
 
-Reimu exits-
[1:24] I’m a dulluhan who’s head and shoulders above the weak
Try and understand the untold peril that you face humans!
Despair! Like a midnight breeze, my head will fly overhead you with ease
You cannot escape my gaze, so
Try as you might, know that humans can never s=escape!
 
[1:52] Your friend has hid. Was she frightened?
 
[2:04] (Sakuya) No, she got bored. As for my sword…
 
[2:15] Perhaps this blade of mine desires some exercise
I wonder if it is only your neck then
That is so capable to detach and traverse
Or if your limbs also have that function
 
[2:25] (Sekibanki) Try it if you dare! But be aware that I will kill you first!
Your soul shall be cursed by my unearthly power-hey!
Stop that! Put away the sword! I’m still explaining how you have been warned
What in the world is your problem?
Give me a minute to posture before our big fight!
 
-Sekibanki defeated-
[3:10] (Sakuya) So do you give up? I’ve faced much worse that a mere dulluhan
Or shall I now see how many pieces I can make?
(Sekibanki) I give! With that vicious streak, I feel so bad for anyone out there who decides to not give in
I have to wonder if you are really a human…

No comments:

Post a Comment