Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Magical Storm (4)

 

-Sakuya attacks-
[0:37] (Marisa) Hey, wait, time out! What’s this about?!
Hey, listen to me!
 
-Reimu blocks-
[0:57] Nice save. So then, Reimu. When did you learn swordsmanship?
(Reimu) That wasn’t me…
 
[1:11] Sakuya, stop. Or are you planning to get hurt? Seriously…
 
-Girls are fighting-
[1:48] (Marisa) Alright, that’s it! Mini-Hakkero!
If you two are done, I found something
 
[2:00] There’s a Youkai saying it’s revolution time
Something about using the weaklings
 
[2:11] (Reimu) Where did you hear that from?- Wait, I’m busy now
Yukari’s lampshades caused a mess
(Marisa) Wait a sec… Hey, are you okay Sakuya?
Not again! Hey, give it a rest!
 
-Girls are fighting-
[3:02] (Marisa) Alright, that’s it! No sword for you!
Knock it away, Reimu!
 
[3:23] (Sakuya) Ah, I see. So it’s the sword that was being bloodthirsty
That’s quite bizarre
 
[3:35] (Marisa) By the way, has anyone else noticed the storm where we are?
 
-Benben and Yatsuhashi enter-
[4:11] (Benben) I spy humans ready for a fight
Tell me, which will be my opponent?
(Yatsuhashi) Wait a second, you know I saw them all first
I should get first pick, that’s common sense!
 
[4:35] (Benben) Anyway you slice it, your boring music
Cannot match their Tsukomogami
(Marisa) Wait a second, who says that we’re tool users?
(Reimu) It’s your Hakkero, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment