Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Illusionary Joururi (4)

 

[0:13] (Marisa) Wait, so it’s possessed?
With the sword, I guess it makes sense…
 
-Reimu leaves-
[0:26] (Benben) Which opponent should I battle?
Wait, one just left…
 
[0:33] (Sakuya) It looks like Reimu has left…
(Marisa) Well I guess it’s for the best
 
[0:45] So, straight-lines is mine
(Sakuya) Will I guess this one is fine
 
[1:30] (Benben) What the heck is up with these two humans?
(Yatsuhashi) If you ask me, it’s probably just a problem with your plain music
 
[1:36] (Benben) As if you are any better!
(Yatsuhashi) Well it’s been a dream of mine to fight and win against a human
 
-Sakuya leaves-
[1:43] (Marisa) Hey, if you are done with the manzai
I’m just gonna go straight ahead, okay?
(Yatsuhashi) Ah, it looks like that maid got away
 
[2:27] (Benben) It looks like you’re fighting alone
(Marisa) Well it’s not like I need help…
(Yatsuhashi) Don’t look down on us!
I guess you will see for yourself
 
[2:31] (Marisa) Well I guess that proves that something’s off here
Hey, by the way… didn’tcha say something about a world upheaval?
Did that screw with my Hakkero?
Can ya tell me more about this? Anything else that you two know?
 
[3:37] (Yatsuhashi) Well, even the docile Youkai
Are getting more powerful today
From the inverted castle, they say
 
-Elsewhere-
[4:20] (Reimu) Hey Sayuka… Wait, first, no sword
Don’t tell me Marisa’s bored
(Sakuya) Well, I cannot say. I surmised the source was this way
 
[4:44] (Reimu) So you feel it. There is no doubt
It’s Yukari!
 
-Marisa enters-
[5:17] (Marisa) Hey you guys, I see you found it okay
But don’t tell me that you were both waiting for me so patiently here
(Reimu) No, of course not, but you know that
Yukari would put a surprise right in front of this place
 
[5:29] (Marisa) Are you really sure that it’s her?
 
[5:31] (Reimu) Of course it’s her. Take a look around!
Who would flip a castle upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment