Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Lonesome Werewolf (3)

 

[0:19] (Reimu) Just let me guess, you’re also planning to lose?
Just like the Youkai today
(Kagerou) It’s not like that, we’re just all so happy
(Reimu) Well, you’re still blocking my way!
 
-Marisa returns-
[0:49] Hey Marisa, I have a big question for you
Do you know where the hell is Yukari?
(Marisa) I can’t say that I know, but I could tag along
(Kagerou) Wait up! You were fighting me!
 
-Kagerou defeated-
[1:09] (Reimu) I don’t have time to indulge whatever it is you
Are all planning by being so rowdy
(Marisa) I didn’t know that you were learning all new special attacks
But hey, your Gohei is glowy…
 
[1:52] (Reimu) You know what? I hadn’t noticed at all
I bet it’s Yukari’s fault!
(Marisa) Or maybe it’s challenging Hakkero?
A tool duel! Winner take all!
 
-Sakuya enters-
[2:20] (Kagerou) Hey, do you two happen to know this Knife-wielding maid?
If you both do, please, can you talk her down?
(Sakuya) Well, that is quite strange. What am I doing bullying Youkai?
Well I suppose you should leave now
 
-Kagerou leaves-
[2:43] (Reimu) Just forget it. This won’t help me track down Yukari
… Marisa, your hat is on fire now
(Marisa) It just keeps doing that because Hakkero’s being bad
This is the third time I’ve put it out
 
[3:25] Hey, by the way, aren’t you acting weird?
You’re normally more laid back
And Sakuya, you’re just staring at us
It looks like you might attack…

No comments:

Post a Comment