Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Mist Lake (1)

 

[0:13] (Cirno) No matter what they say, I’m still the strongest here
No one’s gonna beat me today
(Marisa) You’re all fired up, but here’s bad news for you
I’ve got something to say
 
[0:27] (Cirno) Hey, you’re that shrine maiden-
(Marisa) Yeah, sorry, that’s the thing
I’ve been lying to you Cirno
Introductions then, My name is Marisa
Go, Mini-Hakkero!
 
[0:40] (Cirno) You tricked me? Well that is expected
You wanted a big name!
Too bad for you, you don’t have a chance
To beat my freezing rain!
 
[0:53] (Marisa) Funny enough, that’s part of the problem
That’s why I’m here fighting with you
But enough about me, say hello to my friend
[Bewitched Weapon: “Dark Spark”]! It’s new!
 
[1:07] (It’s bizarre, I’m barely pushing it
But the flames are getting more intense
Maybe it’s the thing that Yukari did?
I don’t know if it’s that, it doesn’t make that much sense.
I’ll test it on Cirno)
 
-Cirno defeated-
[1:37] So what was that about proving you’re the strongest?
It’s unusual for you, Cirno
(Cirno) there’s a weird Youkai who said that weaklings
Will take over Gensokyo!
 
[1:51] I was gonna show the weaklings who’s the best
But they all keep running away
(Marisa) Well it sounds like I should go and follow them
See you Cirno, da-ze!
 
-Marisa leaves-
[2:06] (Cirno) Wait a sec, so she’s that Marisa
That those 3 losers like?
I used to beat that person all the time
But I just lost the fight? Huh?
 
-Reimu enters-
[2:18] That crazy Youkai was right all along
Weaklings can really beat the strong
No way, I’m gonna prove that I win every time
[Perfect Blizzard]! You’re all mine!
 
[2:31] (Reimu) It’s noisy. Oh, it’s just that fairy
I don’t have time to spare on small fry
Gotta find Yukari and make her pay
For the damage that all her lampshades did
All over my shrine!
Vengeance will soon be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment