Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Humans and Youkai Coming and Going at the Canal (2)


 
[0:00] (Marisa) Man, it’s a mess here

Someone better stop these Youkai attacks
And by that, I mean me
Hey, aren’t all these seats reserved for phantoms?
 
-Sekibanki enters-
[0:26] (Sekibanki) You’d be surprised how many are out here
Well I guess you’d get a chance to count them
If you’re not smart enough, run in fear!
 
[0:37] (Marisa) Okay… do are you saying
That I’ll be a phantom?
 
[0:51] (Sekibanki) Hey, that was just a heads up for someone new
I am just sticking my neck out for you
 
[1:03] (Marisa) [Master Spark]! Well, there’s a new sheriff in town
Wait, is that her head rolling around there on the ground?
 
[1:25] I’ve got to hide the proof!
 
[1:25] (Sekibanki) Hey! Put me down, my head’s detachable!
This is why you humans have become insolent
And Youkai need to retaliate
 
[1:52] (Marisa) That’s far enough. I figured you were fine
I wanted to see if you’d be so cocky
If we left you body behind
 
[2:03] (Sekibanki) Hey, I’ve got to go back
I think I’m under attack
 
[2:16] (Marisa) Well, that’s pretty handy to have, I gotta say
You can feel your body from that far away?
 
[2:30] (Sekibanki) Yeah, somebody’s tapping something on my knee
So let go of my head already!
 
-Afterwards-
[2:52] (Right there) Who disturbs me!
 
-Elsewhere-
[2:55] (Marisa) Well, that was a thing. Now where should I go?
I guess someplace nearby with a ton of Youkai?
That was I am sure to find some weirdos

No comments:

Post a Comment