Friday, November 14, 2014

Lord Usa’s Elemental Flag (2)

-Outside Eientei-
[0:00] (Tewi) Alright, we’re all done. Time to take my leave
Let’s get to it
Time for an adventure in all this nice weather
Today will be fun for sure
[0:08] So what will I do? Oh yeah, I’d like to
Go play tricks on
Anyone I see who seems to be free
It will be fun
Time to get to it, I’m gonna do it
Now to find a
Victim to target, who will my next hit be?

[0:18] Hey, is that the maid? She’s coming this way
Perfect timing
Well here’s a flower shower to greet her
While I’m hiding
(Now here’s a warning) Hey there, good morning
Did you come to
Enjoy the weather? (Sakuya) Oh, it’s only you

[0:27] I was just searching for any reason why the flowers
Are all in full bloom now everywhere that I see they bloom chaotically
(Tewi) Oh, are they really? That’s kinda silly
It’s not like that within Eientei
Well then, have a good day. So are you off that way?

-Further away-
[0:45] (Sakuya) Another dead end. Well, I’ll go forward
Maybe something
Will turn up shortly or maybe something
will make good tea
Wait, something’s not right. Is this a trip line?
Oh, now I see
That rabbit wanted to play one of her tricks on me

-back with Tewi-
[0:55] (Tewi) It’s way too quiet. Well, did she buy it?
(Sakuya) Not exactly
Maybe I bought it, but at a discount,
elegantly
Just a fair warning, next time you should just
Hide the wire
Under a pile of all these fallen leaves

[1:24] (Sakuya) … And that is how you tie a tree snare trap
With just one line
(Tewi) Thanks, this will help out. It works much better
Than all of mine
(Sakuya) So by the way, where did you gather
All of these flowers?
(Tewi) Oh, I got them from somewhere over there

[1:34] (Sakuya) Shame, none of these are the right shade
(Tewi)So, what color do you need, maid?
(Sakuya) A dark crimson would be for the best
But any red would work, I confess

[1:44] (Tewi) Well, I can’t help you. These are mostly blue
And the yellows
Are all over that way, but all the rabbits say
The Suzuran might be okay
They heard from fairies that all the berries
Are all dark red
But all the flowers won’t work out, alright
They are all white
(Sakuya) Well, might you know how to get to that place?
(Tewi) It’s off that way
Or at least that’s what the fairies had to say

[2:04] (Sakuya) But you can’t make tea with just a berry
That’s more like juice
(Tewi) Still, you should go there. After all, they might
Still have some use
(Sakuya) Yes, perhaps I shall. Farewell then, rabbit
Good luck with those
(Tewi) There’s more than enough in my toes

[2:12] Well, guess I should go. Nobody’s coming
And Mukou would
See through it anyway, or maybe she won’t care
Either way, this spot is bad

[2:21] North of the village might have more traffic
And also those Youkai will be around
Probably near the ground
And they might not get mad

[2:30] After this next prank, I guess I should thank
That maid if she’s
Done with that tea hunt that she is now on
I wish her luck
Time to start the fun, let’s go prank someone
Let’s get ready
Onwards to battle! On with the new mission

-north -
[2:39] (Sakuya) Why does that rabbit seem quite familiar?
Have I met her?
She’s from Eientei, so she came that way
Ah, that prankster
Should I be worried if she heads northward?
No, it’s alright
Meiling would stop her before she got inside

[3:08] Well, that’s a surprise, seeing that sparrow
Doesn’t she live
Deep in the forest closer to the lake
Where’s she going?
Perhaps she needs help. I shall approach her
“Please excuse me”
(Mystia) Ah, it’s the bat’s maid. Stay away, don’t eat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment