Saturday, November 15, 2014

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (3)

[0:06] (Neutral) As the Shrine Maiden passed by the village, she set off a trap
From the trees beside the road, some flowers were thrown at her back
(Tewi) Well the Mark II Flower Chucker project Is a huge success
Though it seems like it could use improvement, the aim is a mess

[0:28] (Reimu) Hey there, Earth Rabbit; What do you think you are doing here?
Though I guess it’s obvious since your aim is pretty clear
(Tewi) Yeah, that’s a given. So are you lost then, miko?
(Reimu) No, I’m going to the mansion, but here’s a random foe

[0:52] (Tewi) Wait, hold your fire! (Reimu) Nah, this is punishment!
I will shoot you down until you will repent!
(Tewi) It’s the maid’s idea! She taught me this new snare!
(Reimu) So, it’s Sakuya? Scarlet Devil, prepare!

[1:18] (Tewi) That was close and kinda scary
She is just intense
Now I see why she’s a real shrine maiden
Now it all makes sense

[1:30] So the trap works, but it hits them too low
It needs to aim high
Guess it needs to go around the forest
To aim for the sky

-en route to the SDM-
[1:43] (Reimu) Alright, what’s the deal? It looks like Sakuya’s behind this
But it still doesn’t make any sense. What is that maid after?
That vampire can’t come out in day, so what gives?
What does she have to gain from a new springtime disaster?

[2:09] There it is ahead! Hey, gate guard, get the maid
I need to ask her what she has done today
(Meiling) Sakuya is out. She’s “gone to look for tea”
Is there a problem? (Reimu) There will be one from ME!

[2:34] (Lyrica) Hey you guys, how ‘bout a concert for the flower view?
(Reimu) It is too early to have a party. It’s still only noon
(Lyrica) Well that’s fine for now, I’m not quite ready. It’s still a new song
I’ll just have to practice in the meantime or else it’ll go wrong

[2:58] (Reimu) Anyway, gate guard, What is the maid doing for this “tea”?
I know that your mistress gets crazy ideas, but seriously
Making those flowers bloom in a flash is reckless
(Meiling) Wait, that’s not something Sakuya could do to cause this

[3:24] (Lyrica) If it’s the flowers, they’re on the mountain too
It doesn’t seem like something humans could do
(Reimu) Well then, that’s the cause? Maybe Marisa’s right?
(Lyrica) Doesn’t seem like it, I just saw the Black-White

[3:49] (Meiling) Anyway, I can’t let you in. Everyone’s sleeping
It’d be better for me if you two left until this evening
(Lyrica) Hey, shrine maiden, want an encore of when we last met?
This new song of spring is something special you will not forget

[4:15] (Reimu) Fine, I’ve got some time. I’m all out of suspect anyway
And it’s still something to do. So I’ll listen if you play
But where are those two? Don’t tell me that you are alone?
(Lyrica) Yeah, it’s just me. Today’s special is that I’m on my own

[4:40] The new song of spring, a poltergeist special
Everybody here, sit down, enjoy the show!
Watch me, Lyrica, play all the parts of three
This new performance is Illusionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment