Saturday, November 8, 2014

Wind God Girl (2)

[0:18] (Bunbunmaru) This spring’s issue is covering the unknown flower view!!
Here at the scene is Bunbunmaru’s Shameimaru!
I started here, up near the peak of Youkai Mountain’s top
There, I had found my first witness at my first stop

[0:43] (Aya) Didn’t this gate do something weird last year during that incident?
Although this time, I’m sure it’s fine. It’s much different
Is it shut? This door won’t open. I wonder if I can go in a little bit
(Lyrica) You can’t go inside through the door. Fly over it

[1:20] (Aya) Well, everything’s normal in there
(Lyrica) By the way, I think I’ve seen you around somewhere
(Aya) So what do you think of how every flower now blooms
(Lyrica) Oh, that’s right. You’re that tengu that covers “news”

[1:45] (Aya) That’s right, that’s me. My name’s Aya. Hey, can I get an interview?
This is a big scoop and it’ll feature in the next release of Bunbunmaru
(Lyrica) Didn’t you get enough info when you stopped by for that paper of yours?
(Aya) No, I’m asking about all these flowers

[2:09] (Lyrica) I can’t help you. These were all here when I got up to get practice
(Aya) So when you came, all these flowers were all like this?
(Lyrica) Yeah, but they weren’t already here when I came by this place just yesterday
This place was clear when we were here, since we had a concert to play

[2:36] (Aya) I guess I’ll have to move along if I will solve this before the next issue
Also, might I ask you “Where are those two?”?

[3:01] (Bunbunmaru) I got a clue, the flowers only bloomed there overnight
So I set out to find out if it was the same all around
Incidentally, the Prismrivers are going on tour
See page 7 under the column “MUSIC” to learn more!!

[3:25] The next stop was the Miko’s shrine to see what she made of this
But she was out, so I moved on to see the witch
She was gone too, so I must wonder if anyone can rely on those two
Anyways, I then took off to search in the forest

[4:04] Now here’s a note from our sponsors
Eientei is offering many kinds of cures
The special is a pill that allows you to have vivid dreams
Please consult page 3 for “HEALTH” to learn more

-in the Bamboo forest-
[4:28] (Aya) Asking rabbits didn’t get much, none of them had that much to say
Is someone calling to someone? Whoever it is keeps on shouting out “Tewi!”
I guess I’ll go see what they know and whether they might give an exclusive
And after that, maybe they can show me the way…

-above Youkai mountain-
[4:52] (Lyrica) Still that tengu had a good point
All of these flowers look too weird
Seriously, where are those two? They’ve disappeared
If there’s not here, then that means I get to play today solo
So where should I start this thing off? Any ideas where I have to go?
Maybe I’ll go play for all those scarlet people who live down by the lake
Let’s go! On with the show! A piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment