Sunday, November 23, 2014

Flowering Night (3)

[0:00] (Neutral) North of the village where humans lived peacefully
There was a sparrow that sung out clearly
When the scarlet devil’s maid came up upon here
Scaring her because she might cook her
Or if that wasn’t what she was going to do
Maybe she would go and attack her then
Causing trouble for the humans might get her to
Shoot her down right away again

[0:37] (Sakuya) So what are you doing out here? Might you be after humans?
(Mystia) N-no! I was just… I mean… maybe?
(Sakuya) Well, carry on then

[0:50] (Mystia) Huh? So you’re not going to stop me?
Or cook me for your  vampire?
(Sakuya) No, I’ve no need to do so
And there’s no space for a fire

[1:52] (Mystia) Aren’t you supposed to stop me?
After all, you’re human… right?
(Sakuya) No, that’s best left to our miko
Who always seems to love fights

[2:30] (Sakuya) It looks like no one’s here. Perhaps you should stay clear
of the humans before Reimu finds you?
If she sees you like this, you won’t get forgiveness
Who knows what she might think she would then do
Well, it’s time that I left. Maybe the village knows
Something that might lead to the flower’s source
Into that village seems like it would be the best
Place to try and set my own course

-near a clearing of flowers-
[2:43] (Mystia) So, I think the river’s this way
But these flowers all look new
And the white ones all smell funny
(??) Hey there, who are you?


-In the village-
[2:56] (Sakuya) Well, it seems that this is trouble
Reimu seems to have gone out
It seems like an incident has sprung up today without doubt

[3:57] I should see if Youkai mountain has made any peonies
Perhaps that shade of red blossom will make a decent tea

No comments:

Post a Comment